Can anyone of you open PTM ?

yup fine for me bro

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

funkysourav said:
eh, what do you mean by direct sign ups? :S

SCC has never been open sign up in recent times if thats what you mean

yup what i meant anyways :)

Re: The Tracker's Discussions Thread

^ Its the best tracker for video games no doubts about it.

If you have sufficient upload on BitGamer then you can pass BCG as they have very strict HnR Rules , i had accidentally deleted a file and had to redownload it from elsewhere to seed in BCG so that i didn't get banned. :| Also the mods are #@@%# .

But otherwise BCG Point system [ Seeding time can get your ratio upto 1 ] is unmatched.

mitraark said:
If you have sufficient upload on BitGamer then you can pass BCG as they have very strict HnR Rules , i had accidentally deleted a file and had to redownload it from elsewhere to seed in BCG so that i didn't get banned. :| Also the mods are #@@%# .

But otherwise BCG Point system [ Seeding time can get your ratio upto 1 ] is unmatched.

Then its a pass . Have good upload at BG !

If you stay at BCG for a longer and you have 24X7 running torrent you will never worry about ratio.

^ dont you have access to a seedbox ? The other option is waffles but then it too is very difficult to seed at. These are the only I know off which are considered to be a huge repository of music.

Just a personal tip, since you are having problems with ratio at what, just grab a bunch of new releases and keep them on your seedbox for a month or two. Yes flash seeding wont do any good at sites like what, only time will provide you with a working buffer.Also you can release some music which will give you a nice buffer.

Back