Trackers - Discussions Thread

psyph3r

Veteran
Jun 24, 2007
Pune
TehConnection.eu gone too, apparently their servers were seized a few days back, got my old ptp account re-enabled so I've got that going for me at least.

Reactions: Spacescreamer

Arjun

Adept
Oct 21, 2005
Delhi
Bitmetv is gone, this was the last tracker i was a member of, is there any good tv tracker i get in to?

Arjun

Adept
Oct 21, 2005
Delhi
Can you share the link and may be an invite if required, I am a pro at torrenting there will be no issues with my seeding etc.

sumit.sol

Disciple
Dec 29, 2009
That is something which would come much later on in the list of their blunders.

They had made amendments in the archive section and that had taken the USP off their site. Then came the nagging downtimes, and if that was not enough, they would demand donations like juveniles. Their staff was always VERY mercurial and everything basically came together to bring down what was once a very reputable option. They even were mistreating users in the irc channel from what I have heard. The staffers def are the ones to blame for the debacle.

ipt is the most despicable tracker, and same goes for its other aliases.
I lost my IPT account due to few weeks of non activity & I had this account since 2009 with more that 1tb upload

Spacescreamer

Section Mod
Jan 23, 2006
I lost my IPT account due to few weeks of non activity & I had this account since 2009 with more that 1tb upload
You at least lost the account for legit reasons (rule violation). IPT has a track record of banning people for no reason and extorting those banned users if they wanted their dear accounts back.

Blackend

Adept
Nov 11, 2010
You caught a lucky break. Now move away from IPT and find a good, welcoming home.

manucitc

Disciple
Aug 8, 2012
Hi, I need invite to desi.cd can any one help me
Not possible, very close community like 280 member right now.

They have close their invite thread on every tracker like PTP and HDbits.

If you are collector it's not for you, they don't like uploading their exclusive torrent anywhere and they are strict about it.

Get up to higher rank in PTP and BTN and somebody will invite you

manucitc

Disciple
Aug 8, 2012
Are you into any private tracker?

I can invite you to ipt if you are on any private tracker

Arjun

Adept
Oct 21, 2005
Delhi
I am on two private trackers right now, Used to be on all the best trackers few years back, waffle, what.cd , Bitmetv, i was also on IPT, a/c was disabled due to inactivity.