Trackers - Discussions Thread

I was using libble music tracker for months ,really liked it coz of good quality music mp3v0 ,less space but good quality rips.Its ratio free but we need to seed for 3 days or so.It all happened aftr i installed windows 10 preview ,before my ratio was +3 or something,y torrents doesnt get tracked in the site.As i come to week days my ratio dropped to -3 ,so i tried everything using different torrent clients,no use then i reinstalled my torrent client ,then 7 HNRs changed to 6 ,i told this to staff he said what i did solved the problem.I went to work for the next week ,came on saturday ,saw my account was disabled ,possible ratio went to -10.Went to IRC told them ,they banned me from IRC the next moment,telling that i should fix it.I dont know it is still showing seeding in my client :(
I would still suggest this site for the quality of mp3/flacs over ru (if u dont have what,waffles etc hehe) as i got many low quality music content from ru.

Where do you check which is the latest movie (hollywood) torrent released?

Is BwT also down for good?

Anyone happen to know why iDesiR (long back) closed down?

Almost all these are hard to get in than harvard. :S
I might be able to invite you into them. I think I have invited to atleast two of them. I lost my bibliotik account as i didnt find anything to download and was hard to maintain on home connection.

I got in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @distro[DOUBLEPOST=1438783871][/DOUBLEPOST]
I might be able to invite you into them. I think I have invited to atleast two of them. I lost my bibliotik account as i didnt find anything to download and was hard to maintain on home connection.

myannon. I got it. Any other you have??.

Appreciate the gesture even if you wont be able to invite though.

Anyone associated with DT or in their irc let them know that DT is inaccessible from Indian ip and can be accessible via vpn. Routing issue to be sorted by DT admin and cloudfare.

Back