Trackers - Discussions Thread

Can you share the link and may be an invite if required, I am a pro at torrenting there will be no issues with my seeding etc.

That is something which would come much later on in the list of their blunders.

They had made amendments in the archive section and that had taken the USP off their site. Then came the nagging downtimes, and if that was not enough, they would demand donations like juveniles. Their staff was always VERY mercurial and everything basically came together to bring down what was once a very reputable option. They even were mistreating users in the irc channel from what I have heard. The staffers def are the ones to blame for the debacle.

ipt is the most despicable tracker, and same goes for its other aliases.

I lost my IPT account due to few weeks of non activity & I had this account since 2009 with more that 1tb upload

I lost my IPT account due to few weeks of non activity & I had this account since 2009 with more that 1tb upload

You at least lost the account for legit reasons (rule violation). IPT has a track record of banning people for no reason and extorting those banned users if they wanted their dear accounts back.

Hi, I need invite to desi.cd can any one help me
Not possible, very close community like 280 member right now.

They have close their invite thread on every tracker like PTP and HDbits.

If you are collector it's not for you, they don't like uploading their exclusive torrent anywhere and they are strict about it.

Get up to higher rank in PTP and BTN and somebody will invite you

I am on two private trackers right now, Used to be on all the best trackers few years back, waffle, what.cd , Bitmetv, i was also on IPT, a/c was disabled due to inactivity.

Hey guyz,

Is IPT banned in India or something? was working fine till few days ago but now it doesn't open at all. I am on Airtel. Other trackers are working fine.

Thanks

Hey guyz,

Is IPT banned in India or something? was working fine till few days ago but now it doesn't open at all. I am on Airtel. Other trackers are working fine.

Thanks
Working all OK with GTPL.. ALSO opening fine with airtel mobile data...

On OT try to go into filelist.ro, better than IPT and fly under radar most of time

Thanks psyph3r,

it shows it's down for everybody when I click that link:
"It's not just you! iptorrents.com is down."
but people in other countries are reporting it's opening fine, so I guess GOI brought it down!

Working all OK with GTPL.. ALSO opening fine with airtel mobile data...

On OT try to go into filelist.ro, better than IPT and fly under radar most of time

yeah, filelist.io seems much better, I recently joined it and seems great general tracker. IPT isn't opening for me on Airtel broadband or even mobile data, dunno what' with it. Good that PTP, BTN etc. are opening fine!

Not exactly a tracker but a public file host based site
i tend to get those highly rated ones from
300mbunited dot me

When I need big ones then rarbg dot com

BTW isn't sharing these tracker though private illegal or kinna gray here... Considering our forum here is totally legit

yeah, filelist.io seems much better, I recently joined it and seems great general tracker. IPT isn't opening for me on Airtel broadband or even mobile data, dunno what' with it. Good that PTP, BTN etc. are opening fine!

Hey I am relatively new to trackers. Asking a friend who happens to be on snahp, has never given me much to grieve about. Would it be possible getting an invitation for filelist as I don't plan on bothering him as much as I do, going forward?

I don't see how talking about trackers is illegal. In fact technically i could go to a torrent site, sign up, download a torrent and it still wouldn't be illegal. Until i use that torrent/magnet in a client and actually download copyrighted material.

It's like i could talk about the many ways a person could kill another person. (for forensic purposes lol). It's not illegal till someone actually does it or threatens to do it.

Back