FS: Storage Hardware Transcend Jetflash 360 32GB pendrive(sealed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale !

• Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL:Transcend Jetflash 360 32GB pendrive

• Expected Price: Rs 850

• Time of Purchase: december 2012

• Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Lifetime,got no bill.someone please comment on this

• Reason for Sale: lying unused

• Purchase Invoice Available: NO

• Product Condition: Sealed

• Accessories Included: only the drive and packing

• Product Location: Trivandrum,kerala

• Preferred Courier: sppedpost/dtdc

• Shipping Charges: Free
Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer,

IMG_7405 by Thomas Jude, on Flickr

IMG_7406 by Thomas Jude, on Flickr

FireShot Screen Capture #001 - 'Welcome to the Transcend Info Website' - www_transcend-info_com_Support_SerialCheck_tw_asp_Func1No=3&Func2No=207 by Thomas Jude, on Flickr

Sorry Mate... Cannot see the import/mrp sticker sticker at the back of the Transcend box so I doubt you will get warranty on this.

This is a grey import (in case u are sure its original)... Can you confirm its a original Transcend?

Sorry Mate... Cannot see the import/mrp sticker sticker at the back of the Transcend box so I doubt you will get warranty on this.

This is a grey import (in case u are sure its original)... Can you confirm its a original Transcend?

can i do a serial no check somewhere?.I dont have any proof to claim that its original.It was bought by my brother from a local store..

There is one sticker at the back which reads 'Name and add. of imp. SUPERTRON ELECTRONICS LTD. "SUPERTRON HOUSE"2 Cooper lane ,Kolkata-700001'

Follow the second pic to flicker page and zoom in,its quite legible:)

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE: I check it on this link and got the following result.http://www.transcend-info.com/Support/SerialCheck_tw.asp?Func1No=3&Func2No=207

S/N: A402270454 P/N: TS32GJF360
Product Description|Shipping Date|Warranty
32GB 32GB JetFlash 360Transcend ProductLife Time Warranty

The product that you bought is made by Transcend. This online service provides a genuine Transcend product verification test for your reference.Transcend Information Inc. reserves the right of final genuine product verification.If you have any questions, or queries regarding this service, please feel free to contact us at: techsupport@transcend-info.com

ADDED WARRANTY SCREENSHOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back