Transcend storejet 160 gb brand new

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI ..back again with few more storejets for sale. This 160 gb . Anyone interested kindy.Wont keep it on Hold for anyone Whoever pays first gets the drive . Brand New Sealed Pack :) :cool2: Grab it Fast

****PRICE NOT NEGOTIABLE*****

Pardon me if I'm being extra cautious :p , but can you please tell me about warranty info, I think you got these from ebay gift offer, have you got any bill or invoice from ebay? if not from ebay then do you have the original bill? Yes I'm interested. send PM fast :), block 1 for me if warranty thing is not an issue. I'll confirm once I get your reply.

I already sold locally.

2nd is on hold for Sato

3rd is on hold for me.

4th is not available :p

So if Sato or me backs out than its yours :D

^^^ Ok..give it to rocky :D if he is interested (I'm not in urgent need of this, just though of converting my eeepc to download rig, hence need one external). if he doesn't want then you can PM me your account details + Serial No. of One HDD (Note. I'll able to make the payment in 3 days after adding your account details, since my bank(ABN AMRO) allows money transfer after the verification of the account added and for that they always take 3 days :( )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back