iOS Transfer Whatsapp chat history from Android to iOS

raksrules

Elite
Does anyone know of a reliable and sure shot way to transfer the entire chat history from Android device to iPhone (iOS) ? Just installing whatsapp in iPhone and using the main number doesn't restore anything automatically. Not sure what other way to do it.
I see some paid softwares online but skeptical about those.

I have tried this before (around an year back) and could not succeed. At present, I have almost given up on this. :(

PS: Move to iOS does not work.

I have tried this before (around an year back) and could not succeed. At present, I have almost given up on this. :(

PS: Move to iOS does not work.
Yes, Move to iOS just transferred the stock stuff but not anything else. Search on internet is also not yielding positive results.

Search on internet is also not yielding positive results.

It is same spam all over places with people writing three methods - all useless and last being paid software. When I wanted to do reverse way (iPhone to Android), it was much easier.

Does anyone know of a reliable and sure shot way to transfer the entire chat history from Android device to iPhone (iOS) ? Just installing whatsapp in iPhone and using the main number doesn't restore anything automatically. Not sure what other way to do it.
I see some paid softwares online but skeptical about those.

You cannot, Most of the time the google backup thing does not work.

Last edited:
Yes, its not possible unless you install some softwares (apparently, haven't tried as they as shady as hell). Cannot transfer data between icloud and google drive unfortunately

Back