Trip to Seychelles

Hi,
I will be travelling to Seychelles with my wife in november. I have few questions so if anyone have visited the country pls help me out.

1. How is the local taxi fare there? What is the best transport medium to see Mahe and Praslin?
2. I will be getting total 4N, so i am planning 2N in Mahe and 2N in Praslin. Should i visit La Digue as well?
3. How will be the weather in November?
4. Is it a good option to hire a self driven car and is it permitted on Indian License? What will be the approx expense?

1 - Taxis are expensive.. very expensive. best is hiring self drive preferably which allows pick up and drop from airport. Indian license is ok but u need to be a good driver as a lot of roads are in hilly terrain.

2 - Mahe and Praslin are enuff for 4 days. La digue is normally a day trip.

3 - similar to Mumbai is in December.. sunny but pleasant

4 - Yes highly recommended. see point 1

1 - Taxis are expensive.. very expensive. best is hiring self drive preferably which allows pick up and drop from airport. Indian license is ok but u need to be a good driver as a lot of roads are in hilly terrain.

2 - Mahe and Praslin are enuff for 4 days. La digue is normally a day trip.

3 - similar to Mumbai is in December.. sunny but pleasant

4 - Yes highly recommended. see point 1

1. Please can you give me an idea of taxi fares and per day rent for renting a car. Any recommended renting service?
2. Suggest me one more thing. I will land seychelles 5AM in the morning.
Option 1 : I got shuttle service to Cat cocos jetty point at 9AM from Airport, and 11.30 Cat Cocos ferry to Praslin.
Option 2 : I got my return flights 5 AM in the morning. Should i go to praslin first or should i cover mahe first?

Back