Audio Triple fi or ie8 or anything else?

^sorry for changing the course of the river, but my M2 have changed with time, they sound significantly better now compared to how they sounded when i bought them 2 weeks back.

my AKG sounds better everyday.....earlier there was some distortion ....its gone now ....and the highs shine ...i mean shine!!...its more transparent (........well may be i am getting too exited......and my mind is playing tricks ...it has significantly improved ....i donno why some say burn in is B.S. )

@dragonball

and you sir ......ignite me ....:akuma: X :cursing:..every-time you talk about your S:flo and M2 ......i ordered with you and my combo still is not here !!

strategy said:
my AKG sounds better everyday.....earlier there was some distortion ....its gone now ....and the highs shine ...i mean shine!!...its more transparent (........well may be i am getting too exited......and my mind is playing tricks ...it has significantly improved ....i donno why some say burn in is B.S. )

@dragonball
and you sir ......ignite me ....:akuma: X :cursing:..every-time you talk about your S:flo and M2 ......i ordered with you and my combo still is not here !!
Yup, the AKG's have a LONG burn in time. You'll be really surprised. lol.
strategy said:
^ great half done ...(.....LOL at me)
now why include a balanced jack in a product that is exclusive to HM-602

HD has decided to use balanced jack due to ease of making and cheaper too, and they also hope manufacturers will start using balanced output or support that jack since apparently its easier to make. And has better SQ.
esanthosh said:
^ I think you would be in a better position to answer that (once you get HM-602) ;)

I suspect the same as you - it could have a balanced headphone out. Otherwise, why release a RE-ZERO and RE-262 with balanced headphone jacks when you don't even support it in your own product?

I listed the reasons above.

Back