Audio Triple fi or ie8 or anything else?

Ritvik said:
Lol thanks. just paid for it and got a call at 12am from HDFC and the guy went "Sir are you creating multiple VCCs?" - "We noticed unusual activity!"
Oh your getting a P51...........sweeeeeeeeett!!!

Lemme know when your here in SG Ritvik, i need to try that baby out.

Congrats on the purchase, the mids and the soundstage on the mustang are awesome i've heard.

As toxicdrift would put it........RSA is the Rolls Royce of the Amp World :D :D

Grrr ! Who posted about the RSA P51 ? Ive got my heart on it now and I really want to keep my kidneys with me .I guess P-51s mids will be perfect match for a TF10.

haraakiri said:
^ you got your own medicine:bleh:

Lol +1 free RE252s now the Denons and just about every IEM that someone can think of!

Oh and thanks to everyone and especially Superfrag who recommended I look at the Mustang.

That's the amp, seller said he'd ship whenever I can give him a Singapore address. :D

^ The RE-252 didn't really turn out to be totally free :p I ordered another one yesterday from head-fi. D2000 was just some luck and vacation savings :D

Hell!!I thought I would stay away from this section of the forum,but it seems impossible (after getting the taste of good sound).

and when you're 40, bald, homeless and your wife considers leaving you because you cant provide for your family ........... you can safely point a finger at Faheem for causing your financial woes :D

^ You can't. Before that, Faheem would have become the first minister of sound (and changed the custom duty on headphones and related stuff to 0%) ;)

Ritvik said:
and when you're 40, bald, homeless and your wife considers leaving you because you cant provide for your family ........... you can safely point a finger at Faheem for causing your financial woes :D
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Man, what the hell is going around here on TE?! :O

Nowadays I see so many people with high end audio gear. Now a P51.

I'm in support of banning Fah33m. :| He's draining everyone's pockets.

viralbug said:
Man, what the hell is going around here on TE?! :O
Nowadays I see so many people with high end audio gear. Now a P51.

I'm in support of banning Fah33m. :| He's draining everyone's pockets.
I m also in .......

After listening to Faheem's Denons , I just bought one for me. Considering myself nowhere near to a audiophile, still purchased them :ashamed:

u dont need to be a audiophile to enjoy ur music nor to purchase high end gear, i dont think any1 here consider's himself one anyway. whats most imp is that u like the gear u have and enjoy listening to ur fav genre on it! :) congrats on the purchase btw! good to see more members come into the te head-fi group!!

^ +1 to what he said , You dont need to be an audiophile to enjoy good music with some good gear :). Atleast I dont consider myself one.

toxicdrift said:
u dont need to be a audiophile to enjoy ur music nor to purchase high end gear, i dont think any1 here consider's himself one anyway. whats most imp is that u like the gear u have and enjoy listening to ur fav genre on it! :) congrats on the purchase btw! good to see more members come into the te head-fi group!!
Thanks toxicdrift :D

toxicdrift said:
......... congrats on the purchase btw! good to see more members come into the te head-fi group!!
You've nailed it bro!!! You've managed to put the Right words of what everyone here was thinking.

Is it ok if i use it in my signature?

"U neither need to be an audiophile to enjoy ur music nor to purchase high end gear, I dont think any1 here considers himself one anyway. Whats most imp is that u like the gear u have and enjoy listening to ur fav genre on it - toxicdrift"

Back