Audio Triple fi or ie8 or anything else?

Ritvik said:
Lol +1 free RE252s now the Denons and just about every IEM that someone can think of!

Oh and thanks to everyone and especially Superfrag who recommended I look at the Mustang.

That's the amp, seller said he'd ship whenever I can give him a Singapore address. :D
Awesome!

RSA amps are really great, my Protector drove my DT880's 600ohm without any issues whatsoever.. that too I was using a balanced output to 6.5mm..

toxicdrift said:
@ benny ! -- hahaha im humbled bro! thank u! but i do think ur last sig was wayy better haha :)
Oh its only gonna be there for a while. My next siggy is gonna be sumthing like "Custom IEMs for everyone, Oh and World Peace!!!!"

toxicdrift said:
hahaha perfect! lets do a mass order guys! :)
Count me in.I am broke anyways, so another 50k and I am bankrupt officially!!Thanks a lot guys for this guided tour from ep630 to customs,that too in less than a week.

@red dragon,

It makes sense. You jumped from low end to high end. Why stop mid-way? Jump into the Customs bandwagon soon :p

So, who'll make it first? ;)

esanthosh said:
@red dragon,

It makes sense. You jumped from low end to high end. Why stop mid-way? Jump into the Customs bandwagon soon :p

So, who'll make it first? ;)
No customs for me at least for 6 months,will buy a TF10 soon though:)

Where is fah33m now i have finally collected 16k and now he's not online from yesterday evening( i thought he was online 24/7 even saw him online sometimes at 3-4 am)
and fah33m if you see YGPM

My 0.02$ -
I totally agree with esanthosh that ''PFE gets it just right'', don't know why ppl leave that out? It's definately going to be my next.
RE-0/ZERO, happens to be a big Head-fi favourite and specifically ZERO is supposed to be RE0 with better bass (and an alien jack), which seems like a perfect deal but isn't that 'Limited Edition' ? Don't know if its still around..
RE262 looks promising, building on 252 and RE0's great reputation. One can wait for that i guess.
Fischer Audio products are hard to get, they're more 'musical' than 'analytical' and are worth a try though they lack that 'Big Brand' comfort...just saying :)
and talking 'bout brands, i'd completely stay off those hyped Bose, Beats, B&O stuffs.
TF10 ranks #1 on clieos's 'The List', though i'd say its too much of a jump from EP630 ;)

Again, PFE ftw!

^ Fischer's DBA-02 is supposed to be one of the best VFM analytical IEMs. I am not that impressed by their other IEMs. The IEMs are manufactured in China, so the build quality and possibly quality control are going to be issues.

PFE is very balanced. It may lack the treble extension of RE-0, but being a BA, more than makes up for it in speed, comfort, lack of microphonics etc., Compared to RE-0, it's micro details are lacking, but not something to lose sleep over unless you have a few top-tier analytical IEMs to compare with.

RE-ZERO is not exactly RE-0 with more bass. It was supposed to be a limited edition, but is available from Head-Direct as well as from Amarbir. From what I read, I get the impression that these are slightly different signatures.

I hope RE-262 is not just a RE-252 with a balanced jack, a bit more would definitely make me consider it. But, I'll wait for a couple of months. Let the fan boys go through with their reviews on Head-fi. I'll wait for reviews that seem objective.

^^ from the reviews ..of RE-0 and zero ...i am more inclined towards RE-0 than zero....better treble, different signature ...and moreover it isnt getting that much praise as the RE-0

I'd have baught DBA-02 20 days back ....these have great reviews...at great price

if RE-262 gets a balanced jack ...then ( ) HM-602 will also get a balanced jack as RE262 has been specially packaged with it ...and currently not available on the website as a stand alone product.

well sometimes i am too optimistic....it is said there is a surprise for all HM-602 buyers ....!!
oh if it does .....man i will be luckiest man on the planet!! ...i'll donate my S4 instead of selling them( there i said it)

^ RE-0 for me is still the king of treble (among my humble collection, of course). When I read RE-ZERO would suit those who find RE-0's treble "aggressive", I lost interest. If you read rawrster's comments, he seems to be preferring RE-ZERO over RE-0 and a few do toe that line. For the rest, I suppose they did not find much value in upgrading from RE-0 to RE-ZERO.

RE-262 has a balanced jack. At least that's what Nankai replied to me. It should be available towards the end of September (around 20th?). I'm waiting for your personal impressions :)

^ I think you would be in a better position to answer that (once you get HM-602) ;)

I suspect the same as you - it could have a balanced headphone out. Otherwise, why release a RE-ZERO and RE-262 with balanced headphone jacks when you don't even support it in your own product?

Back