Tripura, Nagaland and Meghalaya Elections 2018

RS4

Skilled
Communist Party's North East citadel demolished by the BJP, Tripura: BJP+ 43, CPM+ 16.

So, After losing West Bengal and Tripura, the communists are left with just one state Kerala.[DOUBLEPOST=1520082957][/DOUBLEPOST]Congress decimated in Nagaland with zero seats.

Nagaland: BJP+ 30, NPF+ 26, others+ 4.

Last edited:
for that wait till 2024

They will try to dissolve democracy in the country all together. They have been trying that since the day they got into power in 2014. Modi knows that the only thing that can stop them is the authority of the supreme court, so they have been trying to breach and compromise it or neutralize its power ever since they got in.

The difference between congress and current BJP is that while both are corrupt, BJP will stoop to any low. Even now, their key strategy for winning Tripura was the massive number of illegal immigrants who outnumber the locals. By proclaiming that only Muslim immigrants would be thrown out and Hindu immigrants would be regularized, they built a significant vote bank there that would vote for them.

In addition, this miserable country has too many religious fanatics and corrupt people who think they get benefited by having such rogues in power and will thereby support them. I have never come across a single honest tax payer so far who would like voting for any of these parties.

Meghalaya Gov't. Will also be formed by BJP and its allies. So, Congress loses one more state. It is 3-0 clean sweep for Modi and BJP.

They will try to dissolve democracy in the country all together. They have been trying that since the day they got into power in 2014. Modi knows that the only thing that can stop them is the authority of the supreme court, so they have been trying to breach and compromise it or neutralize its power ever since they got in...

I think they've already won. Looks like plenty of cronies in the SC, and the entire aadhaar hearing is a sham, with chandrachud basically chastising the petitioners for expecting democracy instead of doing his job and protecting it. Bik chuki hain sab...

As if congress treated all their partners with dignity and kept sending money on regular basis.

Leave your hatred for bjp.
Reason why tdp and gang having noise is ahmedmiya playing politics.

Open your eyes and understand what’s going on rather than cribbing.

They would get clear majority on themselves.350+[DOUBLEPOST=1520190114][/DOUBLEPOST]
2029 if someone worthy comes up by then.

Communal politics... Coming up soon!
This... At least in Tamilnadu, whatever so called modisha magic is not working and never going to work, even with the help of the Supreme Court and income tax dept help...

As a last weapon, that is (communal politics) only thing pending :( sad :(

Before some kids barking comments like that I'm anti-hindu.. I should leave out of country... Bla bla...
These sentiments are not only mine an individual person, but it's from majority of the people in TN.

BTW I'm HINDU!!!

They will try to dissolve democracy in the country all together. They have been trying that since the day they got into power in 2014. Modi knows that the only thing that can stop them is the authority of the supreme court, so they have been trying to breach and compromise it or neutralize its power ever since they got in.

The difference between congress and current BJP is that while both are corrupt, BJP will stoop to any low. Even now, their key strategy for winning Tripura was the massive number of illegal immigrants who outnumber the locals. By proclaiming that only Muslim immigrants would be thrown out and Hindu immigrants would be regularized, they built a significant vote bank there that would vote for them.

In addition, this miserable country has too many religious fanatics and corrupt people who think they get benefited by having such rogues in power and will thereby support them. I have never come across a single honest tax payer so far who would like voting for any of these parties.

Oh Come on Lord, Give the credit to BJP where its due. Even worst of the Congress Slaves are applauding BJP for the electoral victory in NE. Even Anti-Modi website like this one claims its tough to beat Modi in 2019. With 21 states under him, Modi is the most Powerful PM India ever had ( Indiraji was with 18 states at her best) ; Even if Modi Loses 2019, he'll still be holding unsurmountable power till they lose key state elections. He'll be much problematic for Congress in the opposition if he loses 2019.

https://theprint.in/2018/03/03/northeast-polls-left-is-dying-congress-dozing-bjp-is-deft/

https://theprint.in/2018/02/25/speculation-modi-losing-in-2019-are-driven-by-old-arithmetic/

Let's see, if today a capable person joins a BJP vs Congress, what's the odds of him becoming a PM candidate for the party? Its almost impossible in Congress (unless he's related to the family), whereas its possible for him to be a PM candidate if he joins BJP. That should settle your argument on who's democratic.

Congress Rule was a Monarchy, its foolish to believe that we lived in a democracy; Few of Sycophant Journalists with intellectual credentials made you believe so. Now everyone is widely exposed, after such a humiliating defeat in NE, any Party would have sacked their president aka Rahul G, but not Congress! Sycophants of political parties are everywhere in the system, media, Beurocrats and even SC.

What is the reason for SC judges to meet DRaja after that press conference?
They're all coming out brazenly due to the change in power center, with no signs of early turn over in next few years. Left & Congress have infiltrated the various systems and with RW gaining power this was bound to happen. If SC judges could have favorites, imagine the amount of loyal Beurocrats with Left & Congress. This is a sort of Paradigm shift, nothing short of a revolution, like change from Monarchy to RW Supporting democracy. So, We're witnessing many ironies like, Judges opting for Media Trial to sort out the differences, Leftists talking about Freedom of Speech, Congress (which imposed Emergency once) is talking about Nepotism, Corruption, about Vendetta politics, Feminists Supporting Triple Talaq, etc...

Calling everyone a religious fanatic for voting BJP, is like calling every religious Muslim a terrorist, totally untrue & uncalled for. Taxpayers never get to decide whom to select because they're a minority. Let the power transition happen first, especially the majority in RS and see what else BJP can do.
I definitely agree that Modi has lost a lot of sheen from 2014, but what about opposition leaders? they've lost much more popular appeal than Modi. For eg Leftists, Rahul G or Kejrival, they've fallen much lower in their stature than they were in 2014!

Oh Come on Lord, Give the credit to BJP where its due.

Did I say anything different? Congress is corrupt but stupid. The present BJP is corrupt, criminal and clever and will stoop to any means to achieve their goals. I do give them credit for getting so much control over the country.

This miserable nation voted corruption into power for decades. The way I see it, the present BJP is a cancer meant to punish this nation. Unfortunately, honest folk too have to suffer in the process.

The way I see it, by 2024 elections in this country would be rendered as worthless as the elections in North Korea.

Congress Rule was a Monarchy, its foolish to believe that we lived in a democracy;

Now you will get a dictatorship. In any case, these are the only two forms of governance that this nation deserves

Calling everyone a religious fanatic for voting BJP, is like calling every religious Muslim a terrorist, totally untrue & uncalled for.

When did i say that? I said, "there too many religious fanatics and corrupt people ready to support them." As for voting for BJP (or congress for that matter), why should it matter to me, what reason one has to vote for corrupt criminals. Other than Ignorance, any reason is just as good or bad as any other.

The way I see it, what happens in this country is that many people corrupt as they are in their own daily lives don't want anybody clearer than than them ruling over them. They ensure nobody with honest intentions can ever get anywhere in politics and are nipped in the bud. Then everyone says that their choices are limited as everyone is evil and have to chose lesser evil.

Back