Tv for 40k any brand will do !

Hi guys , i need a secondary TV for me which should at the most have 40' screen size , bigger the better . It should have atleast 1 usb port that can play maximum file formats out of the box . Going to connect it with reliance HD box . I googled and cant find many 40' TV's in this 40k max budget hence created this thread . I know there are many similar threads but their requirements are also different and i am really a noob regarding TV's . Planning to buy within a week , so please help .

Update : Increased my budget to 50-55k , so please suggest accordingly .
Mods , can you please change the tittle to 50-55k budget !!!

OK guys , after searching a lot found that in my budget there aren't many options , so i have decided to increase my budget to around 50-55k . So please suggest accordingly . Bigger screen the better , more features the better . Can i get a 3D panel in this budget ?

For 55k there is one 40 incher samsung 5 series model. A guy on eBay was selling it with dealer warranty. Try online store like eBay for dealer warranty models but from reputed sellers only.

OK guys , after searching a lot found that in my budget there aren't many options , so i have decided to increase my budget to around 50-55k . So please suggest accordingly . Bigger screen the better , more features the better . Can i get a 3D panel in this budget ?

Get the samsung 40EH5000 or Sony 40EX430 after a demo of both the models, both are 50-55k price range in showrooms.

Guys wont I get a 3d panel in 50-60k range ? Akso how is videocon as a brand , I am getting flat 15% discount on all its models . A friend of my is getting employee discount as he works in croma .

for 55k- buy a Samsung Samsung 40EH6220 from ebay-
I purchased one from here 3 months ago for 58k- no probs- and it is one of the best looking and performing TV,s.

Got some demos and it was a total headache . Some of my family members want 3d while some want smart functions . Difficult to get both these at current budget . Well so hell with it , I have decided to shell out 1 lackh ! Booked a Sammy es6800 46 inch which is costing me Rs98900 , the local Next store manager is a friend and I am getting a blue ray player , philips soundbar and an electric steam iron free . I have only booked the tv so if there are any last minute changes then do let me know . If you can suggest better within 1lackhs then please do hurry , I will do the full payment on tuesday .

Just Bought a Panasonic 47" L47ET5D for rs.85000 with 4 3D Glasses, With a free Panasonic Laser Printer 3 - in 1 worth 11000, Some voucher worth rs.10000 , and a free Videocon HD Connection for one month. Tell Your dealer to give at this price. I bargained till this price point. Update with what last price he gives.

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE : A free Bluray Player is pretty not required with this LED's When it has in-built WIFI to stream 3D or 1080p From your Laptop. I am doing it from past 3days.

Back