Video TV's available on flipkart!!! Awesome prices.

Will these guys do installation?

I don't think so.

Shall wait for better discounts around Diwali.

You can get those prices at your nearest showroom too, so these don't look that appealing sans the comfort of buying online and flipkart's 30 day replacement guarantee.

The prices would have been good if they had some 10% discount coupons available.
These prices are No way cheaper than what available in your nearest showroom.

^Installation & wall mount will always be done by the company. Retailers will just give you the unit.

Edit : No way the prices are cheap, i bought my Sammy 32D550 cheaper than what is listed exactly two months back.

just a small question which is not related to this thread but still its bugging me, for blue dart they charge rs120 upto 500gms and dtdc charges around 80-90. so how on earth will they able to ship a tv/ music system that is over 15kgs for let's say "free"?

^ look at the places where they can save.. shop rent, display pieces, salesmen/staff salaries, electricity among other things. Online websites also incur similar expenses but it is only a fraction when compared with retail stores. Plus these websites get national exposure, hence they get similar economy of bulk. Lastly, the above rates you mentioned seem to be for air, land should be cheaper.

But all the same the rates suit ppl in smaller cities where the TV retailers are used to ripping off customers-just because of lack of competition.!

Most of them might be display pieces also. How do we check that and even if we come to know about that how can we replace that? Better to get Music systems and TV's from reputed dealers and even there inspect the system in front of our eyes and take it along with us. The dealers and most of the online shop get good margin if they sell display pieces.

Back