UE upgrade cables for TripleFi 10 and other UE IEMs

We have the following high quality UE upgrade cables in stock. The cables are made of silver and terminated using Pailiccs / Neutrik connectors . They provide great improvement over the stock UE cable in terms of comfort as well as sound quality.

UE GREEN - (Pailiccs straight plug)

C07L7.jpg

Price : Rs. 4400 shipped.

UE Colourful life cable. (Pailiccs straight plug)

lZymY.jpg

Price : Rs.4400 shipped.

UE Purple (Neutrik right angled plug)

x2KiD.jpg

Price : Rs.5575 shipped

Here is some of the information that you may need to know to narrow down your choice:

Solid core cables: Better bass and low end authority.

Shredded Cables: Better transparencies and mids. However looses focus on the bass.

Siver Cables: High end trebles. Greater transparencies. Lush mids.

Copper Cables: Low end mids and bass. Superb vocal clarity.

The build quality of these cables in amazing .I have UE blue cable .The pricing is also very good .I paid a little over than what you are selling.

@ Pristine - I am doing my study on the replacement cable . From the options you have , i will be ordering one soon .

Need to study which one will suit me best and what are the difference in Sound signature through use of these cable's .

I had finalized to buy the twilight cable ( which is now not in stock at the moment ) , but now seeing these option , let me do my study again on these three .

@ all , i know there is a separate thread on Replacement Cables going on in the audio zone already , but still if some one can post a actual review of these UE cable's , then it would be highly acclaimed by me :)

Basically i need to have a little more brighter mids on my TF's . With what i'm getting with stock cable , can be done more bright and lush by replacing the cable , then i would surely love to go with the upgrade .

Experts or actual TF10 users pls highlight your thoughts , views and suggestions on the same .

^Keep one generic thing in mind. Since they are made of silver and silver is a better conductor than Cu, they tend to make highs more prominent (and maybe lows less prominent?)

^ Perfectly true . They take the treble of TF10s on a whole new level . Ive bought the UE Silver Shadow cable from Pristine Note few days back and needless to say I find it worth every Rupee spent mainly cause of the insanely awesome treble and the new level of transparency and macro detailing. Don't expect these to improve your sound signature drastically . Its all about refinement in the mids, better detailing and extension of treble along with some tightening of bass .The soundstage depth seems to be a little better as well.

The build quality is of the Palliacs connector is the best Ive seen till date. :D Loving the cable.I was trying to source it directly from Jaben Singapore and with shipping cost it was turning out to be pretty expensive ! Thanks to Pristine Note for getting it in India .

FaH33m said:
^ Perfectly true . They take the treble of TF10s on a whole new level . Ive bought the UE Silver Shadow cable from Pristine Note few days back and needless to say I find it worth every Rupee spent mainly cause of the insanely awesome treble and the new level of transparency and macro detailing. Don't expect these to improve your sound signature drastically . Its all about refinement in the mids, better detailing and extension of treble along with some tightening of bass .The soundstage depth seems to be a little better as well.

The build quality is of the Palliacs connector is the best Ive seen till date. :D Loving the cable.I was trying to source it directly from Jaben Singapore and with shipping cost it was turning out to be pretty expensive ! Thanks to Pristine Note for getting it in India .
Thanks for the valuable post faheem . So its basically more about the detailed highs and tight lows , Mids wont see much of a difference ?? Is it so ??

Also , Pristine dint listed or quoted the prices for UE Silver Shadow cable in the thread . Seems either they got one of it in stock only or else it was arranged for you exclusively :bleh: . I need pricing for one UE silver shadow cable too . Yes Yes Yes , I want it , then only i can decide , which one to go for :S

I never really had any major issues with the T1F10 mids ,as in never found it to be highly recessed or anything. Now with the silver cable I find it to be perfectly neutral. Also I think Pristine Note had only 1 Silver Shadow cable which was for the same price as the Green and Colourful cable. After trying all of them , I couldn't really notice any major differences as such between them, so my choice was completely based on the colour - Silver :p .

Though Metalspree tells me that the Colourful is supposed to sound better than the Silver Shadow , as he has spent some good time comparing them at Jaben store.

^ Hello Faheem .We are glad you like the UE upgrade cables and found them to be worth the price. They are indeed one of the best quality cables available in the market. The Pailiccs connector that goes into this cable ,itself usually costs 7-10$ each , add to that the pure silver cable ,high quality craftsmanship,perfect braiding + sleeving and there you have a perfect replacement cable for your UE earphones.

For all those who have never had any experience with cable upgrades, You may find the following details to suit your need. Also owing to some uncalled disasters, our supplier have indicated that prices on some of these cables could go up. We have not been given any indication on the same. All these cables are hand crafted. The prices on the Neutric cable was incorrectly indicated, the same has been corrected.

Here is some of the information that you may need to know to narrow down your choice:

Solid core cables: Better bass and low end authority.

Shredded Cables: Better transparencies and mids. However looses focus on the bass.

Siver Cables: High end trebles. Greater transparencies. Lush mids.

Copper Cables: Low end mids and bass. Superb vocal clarity.

Cables are usually made out of mix of these metal
s. The combination gives the kind of signature you are looking for. The coloured ones have more copper and med silver, the medium ones have similar combination, the purple has more silver and less copper, the silver one has only silver.

Faheem has opted for Silver cables according to his taste. All the cables are very good and they have been hand picked for Pristine Note.

Copper has a tendency to improve the soundstage. The silver has more focus. AG cables tend to be more expensive than the CU, because of the price of the metal. Investment wise AG should be preferred.

FaH33m said:
I never really had any major issues with the T1F10 mids ,as in never found it to be highly recessed or anything. Now with the silver cable I find it to be perfectly neutral. Also I think Pristine Note had only 1 Silver Shadow cable which was for the same price as the Green and Colourful cable. After trying all of them , I couldn't really notice any major differences as such between them, so my choice was completely based on the colour - Silver :p .

Though Metalspree tells me that the Colourful is supposed to sound better than the Silver Shadow , as he has spent some good time comparing them at Jaben store.

Its the rainbow cable which is better the one in the pic looks totally different.I did like the rainbow cable but felt the UE blue cable is for me.

Back