Ultimate rig suggestions

Please let me know the rates of this configuration i have prepared for myself :)

Intel Core i7 Extreme 975

Asus P6T7 WS SuperComputer / Asus Rampage II Extreme / GA-EX58-EXTREME

4xCorsair TR3X6G1600C8D 6GB Kit

2x WDC 2TB SATA 3.5" 7200rpm/10000rpm/15000rpm

WD 4TB Hard Drive : Model No-WDH2Q40000S (external)

Dell 24" Ultrasharp WFP / Samsung best model 1920

Coolermaster Cosmos Sport - Part No : RC-1100-KKN1-GP

Tagan Model No : BZ1300 Modular Power Supply

Asus BC-1205PT - Part No : BC-1205PT

2xAsus DRW-24B1ST

Creative X-Fi Elite Pro Sound Card

Asus 5970 2GB DDR5

Hauppauge HD PVR Tv Tuner Card

Logitech G9x Laser Mouse / Logitech MX Air Rechargable Cordless Air Mouse / Logitech Performance Mouse M950 / The Razer Mamba

Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard / Logitech diNovo Edge Keyboard / The Razer Tarantula

Logitech HDMI Audio Video Cable

Razer Megasoma Mouse pad

Re: A Very Very High Config Rates Reqd.

Nice one unonymous but the question goes unanswered and another one pops in

Is that WD hard drive SAS or SATA coz if its not SAS that guy is not using the mobo to its full capacity :)

And yaah while you are at it why don't you buy a 6 GB Corsair Dominator RAM PACKAGE

and plz don't buy the WD HArd Disks as two off my friends lost their HDDs from WD!!!!!! Seagate is recommended by me and ensure it is a SAS support drive if you are finalizing on the ASUS mobo :)

instead if 1 sinlge 5970, buy 2 5870's

the price difference will be negligible to u,

and 2 5870's outperform 5970

also, y dont u setup an eyefinity?

ur purpose is gaming, rite?

If you do end up buying this rig, get the Corsair HX1000 or something similar. The shortness and the inflexibility of the Tagan's cables were a pain even though I was only using a mid tower at the time.

thanks for ur opinions and suggestions but can some one tell me the rates and some changes in this config if they are worth pls instead of giving the opinions. i need the rates frnds not the opinons to change my config :)

Waste of money. Montgomery Scott of star trek once said "I think this new ship was put together by monkeys!!!!"

A thread of its kind! Logitech HDMI cable lol. Luckily he hasn't heard of the SSD!

Okay...I have no idea of relatitivity, but there's something wrong here.Why in the world would you need such a high end configuration?

I do not believe that you're going to sit and optimize your renderer to run on your Core i7 Extreme,so why is such a CPU required???

Even render farms have lesser CPUs and High-End Workstations in studios do not have that kind of equipment.If you are compositing,or working with Flame,Smoke and the likes of that, shouldn't you be consulting studios to find out what hardware is better suited for working with 3D and compositing?If they did tell you the hardware, then they would have told you the prices also.So, it's safe to conclude that you have decided these parts yourself.

Unless, you are sitting home and working with another Pandora IN REAL TIME, then maybe this kind of madness is justified.But other than that, it's really NOT required!!!You're just wasting money.

Why don't you save the money and buy yourself some Renderman books???

I think i have made a mistake by asking rates here because ppl are not willing to tell the rates instead they are just giving their suggestions. Its my money and i am spending it so why are you guys having butterfiles in ur stomachs. If you really wanna suggest something just suggest me the prices tht's all. I don't need anything else from you specially the guy unonymouz you i don't need ur suggestions.

i will show off when i will buy this rig buddy not now...now i just need the pricing. anyways no point keeping this thread here bcos i can see that no one is willing to post the pricing but everyone who is visiting is criticizing.....

Core i7 Extreme 975
Intel Core i7-975 Processor Extreme

Asus P6T7 WS Supercomputer
Asus P6T7 WS SuperComputer ? Lynx - The Audio , Electronics & Computer Online Superstore In India

Asus Rampage II Extreme
ASUS Unveiled Rampage II Extreme Motherboard - Motherboard Processor & RAM

Gigabyte GA-EX58 Extreme
Gigabyte GA-EX58-EXTREME and GA-EX58-UD5 Motherboard Launched in India

4xCorsair TR3X6G1600C8D 6GB Kit
Corsair TR3X6G - 1333C9 6GB Kit ? Lynx - The Audio , Electronics & Computer Online Superstore In India

2x WDC 2TB SATA 3.5" 7200rpm/10000rpm/15000rpm
Western Digital WD20EADS 2TB SATA Hard Drive $120 at MWave | Cool Savings.in
Western Digital shipping high-speed 2TB hard drive | Crave - CNET

WD 4TB Hard Drive : Model No-WDH2Q40000S (external)
Western Digital My Book Studio Edition II Dual-drive with RAID USB 2.0 4TB WDH2Q40000S External Hard Drive external memory, prices

Dell 24" Ultrasharp WFP
http://www.******.com/forums/24-dell-ultrasharp-monitor-u2410-wfp-22000-rs/26672.html

Samsung best model 1920
(Need to check your cerebellum)

Coolermaster Cosmos Sport - Part No : RC-1100-KKN1-GP
Coolermaster ? Lynx - The Audio , Electronics & Computer Online Superstore In India

Tagan Model No BZ1300 Modular Power Supply
Tagan BZ1300 1300W Modular Power Supply, prices

Asus BC-1205PT - Part No : BC-1205PT
CD-ROM Drives Reviews, Reviews on CD-ROM Drives India - Compare Prices, Reviews, Shops, Buy at best prices in India | TolMol*|*Asus BC-1205PT SATA Blu-Ray Drive Reviews Asus BC-1205PT SATA Blu-Ray Drive Prices India - Compare Reviews, Features, Buy S

2xAsus DRW-24B1ST
Asus DRW-24B1ST ? Lynx - The Audio , Electronics & Computer Online Superstore In India

Creative X-Fi Elite Pro Sound Card
Techtree.com India > Reviews > Basics > Sound Cards > Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Music

Asus 5970 2GB DDR5
Asus 5970 2GB DDR5 ? Lynx - The Audio , Electronics & Computer Online Superstore In India

Hauppauge HD PVR Tv Tuner Card
Techtree.com India > Reviews > Peripherals > TV Tuners and Video Capture cards > Compro VideoMate TV PVR/FM Card
World’s Most Expensive Toilet Paper
So that you can wipe
Biggest Idiot On The Internet
They need your resume

It took me 13 mins to search this stuff.I didnt write the prices, because I want you to irritate more people here until you get tired and leave.
I hope you get all these parts.
Oh...and people, the price comes upto Rs. 3,61,737 (without the mouse and mousepad)
Btw, not to be rude, but most of the people here didnt prefer to search out the prices because you sound like you're just doodling around.It's a good passtime.Hope your wife doesn't mind you going into shops, asking for "a very very very very" expensive jewelery set and then trying the next shop.

And Mr. Samajhdar, please improve your dialect.That, coupled with your abrasive behavior is quite spectacular.

Hahah...and you were not showing off???

Your title began saying "very very very expensive"! How immaculately humble.

i feel u better get lost from this thread...i feel u don't have the money that's why ur feeling so jealous...only an idiot like you can say all these things..when you have seen the title then why did u came here because its not worth ur time u poor guy :)...i knw my dialect and know how to talk to ppl like you... so pls cut the crap and get that toilet paper for urself to wipe urs ....

Back