Ultimate rig suggestions

Re: A Very Very High Config Rates Reqd.

Dude gotta give it to you an avg. IBM 300GB SAS disk costs upwards of 300$

[url=http://www.tradeindia.com/fp406201/HP-300G-SAS-DISK.html]HP 300G SAS DISK Exporter,Hong Kong,Hong Kong,Hong Kong S.A.R.[/URL]

so its upto u as u said it is your money and + 1 rep to you unonymuz RESPECT :eek:hyeah:

More sites in case http://www.nextag.com/Seagate-450GB-15000RPM-16MB-674989524/prices-html?nxtg=4b3e0a1c051b-41104B656944C03A

http://www1.uk.shopping.com/-seagate+500gb+sas+disk+price

u say u prepared the configuration urself.. then why couldn't u find out the prices too?? or just wanted to show-off u had moolah.. dah ah.. :|

i think this dude is just showing off.... i dont think he'll buy that config... he'll just ask for the prices trying to show dat he is "very very very" rich... and if he made dat config then he could have easily found out the prices...

Guess he thinks its a cool way to get attention. Only that he's getting bricks and bats:)

unonymouz said:
Core i7 Extreme 975

Intel Core i7-975 Processor Extreme

Asus P6T7 WS Supercomputer

Asus P6T7 WS SuperComputer ? Lynx - The Audio , Electronics & Computer Online Superstore In India

Asus Rampage II Extreme

ASUS Unveiled Rampage II Extreme Motherboard - Motherboard Processor & RAM

Gigabyte GA-EX58 Extreme

Gigabyte GA-EX58-EXTREME and GA-EX58-UD5 Motherboard Launched in India

4xCorsair TR3X6G1600C8D 6GB Kit

Corsair TR3X6G - 1333C9 6GB Kit ? Lynx - The Audio , Electronics & Computer Online Superstore In India

2x WDC 2TB SATA 3.5" 7200rpm/10000rpm/15000rpm

Western Digital WD20EADS 2TB SATA Hard Drive $120 at MWave | Cool Savings.in

Western Digital shipping high-speed 2TB hard drive | Crave - CNET

WD 4TB Hard Drive : Model No-WDH2Q40000S (external)

Western Digital My Book Studio Edition II Dual-drive with RAID USB 2.0 4TB WDH2Q40000S External Hard Drive external memory, prices

Dell 24" Ultrasharp WFP

http://www.******.com/forums/24-dell-ultrasharp-monitor-u2410-wfp-22000-rs/26672.html

Samsung best model 1920

(Need to check your cerebellum)

Coolermaster Cosmos Sport - Part No : RC-1100-KKN1-GP

Coolermaster ? Lynx - The Audio , Electronics & Computer Online Superstore In India

Tagan Model No BZ1300 Modular Power Supply

Tagan BZ1300 1300W Modular Power Supply, prices

Asus BC-1205PT - Part No : BC-1205PT

CD-ROM Drives Reviews, Reviews on CD-ROM Drives India - Compare Prices, Reviews, Shops, Buy at best prices in India | TolMol*|*Asus BC-1205PT SATA Blu-Ray Drive Reviews Asus BC-1205PT SATA Blu-Ray Drive Prices India - Compare Reviews, Features, Buy S

2xAsus DRW-24B1ST

Asus DRW-24B1ST ? Lynx - The Audio , Electronics & Computer Online Superstore In India

Creative X-Fi Elite Pro Sound Card

Techtree.com India > Reviews > Basics > Sound Cards > Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Music

Asus 5970 2GB DDR5

Asus 5970 2GB DDR5 ? Lynx - The Audio , Electronics & Computer Online Superstore In India

Hauppauge HD PVR Tv Tuner Card

Techtree.com India > Reviews > Peripherals > TV Tuners and Video Capture cards > Compro VideoMate TV PVR/FM Card

World’s Most Expensive Toilet Paper

So that you can wipe

Biggest Idiot On The Internet

They need your resume

It took me 13 mins to search this stuff.I didnt write the prices, because I want you to irritate more people here until you get tired and leave.

I hope you get all these parts.

Oh...and people, the price comes upto Rs. 3,61,737 (without the mouse and mousepad)

Btw, not to be rude, but most of the people here didnt prefer to search out the prices because you sound like you're just doodling around.It's a good passtime.Hope your wife doesn't mind you going into shops, asking for "a very very very very" expensive jewelery set and then trying the next shop.

And Mr. Samajhdar, please improve your dialect.That, coupled with your abrasive behavior is quite spectacular.

Hahah...and you were not showing off???

Your title began saying "very very very expensive"! How immaculately humble.

:rofl: Hahaha! Excellent rep @unonymouz

Looks like this guy hit some jackpot lol

Johny Gaddar..oops, backspace backspace.. Johny samajhdar kahan gaye?? :p

Johny agar samajhdar hote toh ek car khareed lete.. just like unonymouz said!

Hats off! :)

See Johnny, we are all guys here.We find something or the other to make fun of about each other.Somebody will make fun of you since you didnt use the correct Computer Lingo, while somebody will call you a newbie because you use numbers more than full words.

And most importantly, a good amount of people here are working people who do tend to lavishly *ahem* spend on hardware, so when somebody tells you something that you dont like, ignore the part which hurt you, and focus more on the part that tells you to do/or not to do a particular thing because most of these people have become very experienced by making mistakes just like you and me.

I for one have made many many mistakes in my life with respect to decisions about money.So, please learn to save it and spend it on something that will make a difference in somebody's life.And I'm sorry for getting on the wrong foot with you.I hope you dont think my behavior reflects the rest of TE, because it doesnt.

And honestly, we did feel that you were just kidding around with that config, so you cant blame us for our reaction.

Someone please give the pricing, if he can afford it, its will be an awesome rig, if any one of us had a chance of getting such a rig, I can not see anyone turning it down, and as far as show off is concerned, do not let it bother you...

Just goto Newegg site

Note down the prices there of the individual items or add them to your basket & multiply The total USD prices by Rs 60 on the lower side & Rs 65 on the higher side to get the approximate Indian rates.

naive_harry said:
Someone please give the pricing, if he can afford it, its will be an awesome rig, if any one of us had a chance of getting such a rig, I can not see anyone turning it down, and as far as show off is concerned, do not let it bother you...

Moreover 1 more thing
Why is he expecting that the TE members will do all the legwork for him & make the complete quote for him?
Suggestions for the parts or specs, I can understand or even a few items for which he is not sure of the prices to be taken due to different rates on different sites, but asking someone to do everything and hand him over in a platter ..
Just not done:mad::mad::mad:

well thanks guys i have calculated the rates myself and for your info i am not just showing it off i am buying all this. Just one minus thing is the external HDD now. Rest all remains the same. So guys just wait and watch when i will come up with pictures of this rig. Hey nomous no hard feeling. I knw wht i am doing buddy. So pls chill and wait for the pics to come. I was expecting some valuable suggestions from guys here but i feel you guys more interested in making fun and jokes and not taking it seriously. Anyways thanks to everyone for wht you told me. I would request the mods to pls close this thread.

unonymouz said:
See Johnny, we are all guys here.We find something or the other to make fun of about each other.Somebody will make fun of you since you didnt use the correct Computer Lingo, while somebody will call you a newbie because you use numbers more than full words.

And most importantly, a good amount of people here are working people who do tend to lavishly *ahem* spend on hardware, so when somebody tells you something that you dont like, ignore the part which hurt you, and focus more on the part that tells you to do/or not to do a particular thing because most of these people have become very experienced by making mistakes just like you and me.

I for one have made many many mistakes in my life with respect to decisions about money.So, please learn to save it and spend it on something that will make a difference in somebody's life.And I'm sorry for getting on the wrong foot with you.I hope you dont think my behavior reflects the rest of TE, because it doesnt.

And honestly, we did feel that you were just kidding around with that config, so you cant blame us for our reaction.

^^ A perfect Gentlemen (with mad-pwnage skillz :p) .. props to you sir .

johny_samajhdar said:
well thanks guys i have calculated the rates myself and for your info i am not just showing it off i am buying all this. Just one minus thing is the external HDD now. Rest all remains the same. So guys just wait and watch when i will come up with pictures of this rig. Hey nomous no hard feeling. I knw wht i am doing buddy. So pls chill and wait for the pics to come. I was expecting some valuable suggestions from guys here but i feel you guys more interested in making fun and jokes and not taking it seriously. Anyways thanks to everyone for wht you told me. I would request the mods to pls close this thread.

feeling glad for helping u out.. :eek:hyeah:

johny_samajhdar said:
I was expecting some valuable suggestions from guys here but i feel you guys more interested in making fun and jokes and not taking it seriously.
Thats not the impression I got from the others comments.

They felt you could get the same performance for less. In the end if you cannot utitlise the power in the rig it goes to waste and so does the cash used to buy these components.

Why would you knock anyone that honestly told you this ?

If you ask me thats exactly what i would have expected to read on this forum :)

Back