UltimateEars TripleFI 10 pro, triple BA high-end IEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoL :D, now that's a nice joke ,

well a big thanks u got out of the queue , ELSE they would have never been added to kuki_295's list :p

hmm well , now i think since kuki will be having IE8 and TF10 together , lets wait for his impressions .

A nice comparison between the two :)

and santosh , i request u to kindly update ur sig , wid ur collection of all IEM's present with you today :)

I tried, but it's too long for TE! :( That's why I've linked it to my head-fi profile, which I always keep updated. Also, the IEMs / Headphones are arranged in order of my current preference.

^^ lol you never asked to buy them , you just wanted a trade :p , i cant trade cause i wanted hard cash for my upgrade(s)
well i hope he gives his impressions soon. will help you decide, but really anything beyond 12 K is too much for IE8 IMO!

I have recieved TF10 today.
trying to get a good fit, the wire is a pain right now i am used to the soft wire of IE8(even tried exchanging the wire of IE8 with TF10's but structure is bit different).
anyways i'll post sq impressions and comparison with IE8 in few days.

i might have to buy a softer wire of TF10 anyone knows where can i get it?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

99% of the time the problem is with the cable

yep yours one have it too, 3.5mm pin's wire has some problems when moved the sound in right side stops sometimes, maybe it damaged inside as its not visible outside.
i can't be mad at you as i intend to change it anyways

Another thing sound in both side is not balanced bit less in right side but i guess its also bcos of the wire
i need to confirm this let me check on laptop and try to balance it.

a bit about the initial impression sound sig is quite like IE8 but ofcourse with less bass quantity. Need more time listening to write more about SQ.

Ok scrap the balance thing it ok but yes the wire does have the problem at the 3.5mm pin side.

anubhav2345 said:
hmmmm ... faulty IEM strategy !! LoL
@ kuki - get a westone cable from aamzon , 13$ i guess , above par quality
I can't find it on amazon can you please provide link. :)

DAMN ...:fear: ...that jack problem can be true because i used them with the wire extension kit. might be cause of it. (found the cables too short )

about the L/R sound difference ...no no no.!
try interchanging the cables (L<->R)
i will take back the IEMs if thats the case ...i dont sell faulty goods.

kuki_295 said:
Ok scrap the balance thing it ok but yes the wire does have the problem at the 3.5mm pin side.

I can't find it on amazon can you please provide link. :)
I am trying to find a link for the same , but not getting it . I am sure i read it in one of the reviews , the owner changed to Westone cable's or might be if not westone , i am confused with brand , but they were for sure for 13$ . and were very high grade , will find and drop the link soon :)

DAMN ... ...that jack problem can be true because i used them with the wire extension kit. might be cause of it. (found the cables too short )

Relax dude i thought so to as the extention kit was attached. It caused the problem sometime not always, plus i intend to change the cable anyways.
about the L/R sound difference ...no no no.!
try interchanging the cables (L<->R)
I said it was ok later, maybe just fitting problems initially(replied too soon sorry)

i will take back the IEMs if thats the case ...i dont sell faulty goods.
Its ok i don't have that much problem.
The cable problem is also just.... a honest mistake:)

aree, you got me wrong ...i did not mean that in a harsh way :p

i was just saying that you should relax, dont give your self tension over this, if i sent you a faulty good i will take it back.

BTW , yeah the wires are sure a trouble... then sitting in at a table and using a desktop setup (say a laptop/PC ) ...they are a nightmare to manage....worse if you are traveling on a train..These WILL block your vision. (yes they are this jumpy :p )

but the trouble ends with wires.

Try the comply tips, they worked great for me.

FaH33m said:
If kuki is selling the TF10s I might consider buying it :p
baap re ...he will kill me. if you post comments like this.!

you will find the TF10s basslight , after reading that you hear fuze at max level.. and still feel they are short on volume ...:(

this not a joke anubhav...eardrums can not be replaced,like eyes and teeth. time you stopped going to nightclubs and start listning to bhagwat geeta .:(

dont take it as a joke , this is serious.

PS: sorry i always include joke when i write but this is serious.Be a little cautious towards your health.

I have't properly listened to a single song and already asking me to sell them:)
I have no plans to sell them the fitting is good with large silicone tips its just the wire that causing the fitting problem.
So all i need now is a new cable.
I have found this for 35$
Elite Series Monitor Replacement Cables | Westone
there were few ebay sellers too.
Btw using TF10vi cable i can even use it with cellphone right?

^ Some westone cables connectors need to be filed down slightly to fit the UE plug .Uncle wilson at Jaben doest it for you before shipping it , so you could ask him. :)

and yeah TF10vi cables can be used with iPhones i guess.. not sure about other phones.

^ To get the best price, mail uncle wilson at jaben :). Or else if you can wait for sometime you could request Benny or Ritvik to get it for you from Spore. I guess both of them are coming down sometime in December .

Damn those custom cables look expensive! thats a famous 3.5mm male jack found in most custom cables.(approx $6)

dont expect them to be around, $30-40, will cost you around 60-70.

if you can spend that much why not get the universally acclaimed , lune silver cable from null audio. at $100.ask him to include sleeve also.

a bit about the initial impression sound sig is quite like IE8 but ofcourse with less bass quantity.

I am quoteing my own line as things have changed a bit initally maybe is was still influenced by IE8 or i didn't give much time to TF10 i had mentioned they sound like IE8, but now things are changeing a bit and i can see(actually hear) the difference b/w the soundsig. It'll take some time to write about them more as there'll be 2 consecutive tests on next 2 sundays so no free sundays.

i think form what i have read( so i may be wrong), though the TF10's bass is quantitatively less than IE8's but the quality of bass in the tf10 is just superior.(perfect as i always say), its quick and yet has the punch to move you! really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back