UltimateEars TripleFI 10 pro, triple BA high-end IEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

strategy

Skilled
For sale are my baerly used UE TF10

Price: 10K shipped. ( via DTDC)
CAN trade only with earsoniocs SM3 = tf10+money ....i have an itch to try the sm3. :p

You probably know about these ( that's why you are looking ) ...as you know these offer very great sound. ANd the best part they work great without an amplifier.
will work with any source ...clip, nano, etc also ( though their synergy with ipods is often praised), great for metal, electronic, punjabi, etc music

Reason for sale : my RE262 is inbound and i am thinking of another upgrade thus need money.

Condition : these were bought form an indian Head-fi member( reached me 5th sept. 2010), who said they are 3 months old ( i believe him ...these are in perfect condition).
I have not them used much as i am currently at home and use my desktop setup most of the time. infact all the tips are unused ...i used 1 comply foam tip (that is now ruined).

Pakage :
UE tripleFI 10 pro
UE metal box
1/4" < 1/8" adapter
noise attenuator
extention chord
4 silicone tips ( unused)
cleaning tool
2 comply tips ( pack of 3 retails for $14.99)

Warranty : no warranty.UE warranty cant be transfered. but they baerly go bad, they have great build. 99% of the time the problem is with the cable : it has detachable cable.you can buy better cables if you dont like the stock one( as per some it improves the mids).
i will provide 1week testing warranty to regular members i can trust.( to return them undamaged)

pics

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

these retail for more than 15K in india(very hard to get even at 15K) and the same internationally.

These have been lying idle because i am in home and seldom go outside ( small town) and at home i have my fullsized HP.

10 K is a good price for them.

the price might be a bit negotiable.

PMs replied.

Have bought RE252's from faheem just 3 days back !

How come i missed this thread !!!!!!

i can think of buying , if u can take my re252's or can find a buyer for me , at the same price at which faheem sold me .

have just used RE252's for max 15 hours .

its my lust for better n better , dats asking me to go with ur TF 10's

You missed this thread, because I did some voodoo magic to hide this from your eyes :devil2:

Sorry for too many free bumps! :ashamed:

LoL , Naaa , i checked out minutes back , he posted his thread under Video and Audio hardware and not under open market section .

My bad :|

Still good luck for sale , or my offer is open :D

^^ well form what i have read, i wont call this better than re252 ( if that coools you down a bit ), just are different.

i cant buy re252 as i am getting the re262 soon, and some thing more( thats why need money)

True , these are in the same league as RE-252. TF10 is better in terms of bass,soundstage whereas RE-252 does the mids better. Treble both are almost on par.

FaH33m said:
True , these are in the same league as RE-252. TF10 is better in terms of bass,soundstage whereas RE-252 does the mids better. Treble both are almost on par.
good to know , it saved my extra 4k (approx)

help me on cans now , though i am a IEM man , but now wanna have one CAN too . Have owned Sennheiser HD202 almost a year back , still lying with me , like the bass of it , deep and punchy , good for movies but not for music .

Now for music , wanna buy some pro cans , have narrowed down to Audio Technica ATH - M50 , AD700 , or Sennheiser HD555 . A lot of confusion .

Budget 6k ( approx ) flexible till +2k .

Requirement is deep punchy bass , clear vocals , mids and highs overall a balanced natural sound , play any song and there should be a smile on face .

Need Advice from esantosh , faheem and strategy and other too :)

^^flame me but the reason i am selling these is also cause i did not like the soundstage and lack the airiness in mids and treble....dept is good though.( ,compaired to the AKGs :p)
i hope my HM arrive before these go off ( ..er..,HM to arrive soon , not these to go off later), they are said to offer great midrange and good soundstaging.

but my other upgrade does not allow me to wait much.

EDIT : trying to get my thread closed?, start a thread in audio section., ...go. :p well m50 suits your budget and requirement and is available for a good price here with warranty, how much do you like the re252? ( signature wise)

Yup , Gonna start a separate thread in audio section soon , Sorry for hi-jacking urs :p

Re252 is working great after a lot of burn-in , i keep them ON overnight .

Now treble has settled down , overall sound-stage is nice , but still craving for more .

U might see my RE252's on sale very soon in market section .

Yeah confirmed money is here.

But i can not ship it now :( ...i am out of starion ( as i mentioned in the PMs)

will try to fix something and ship it soon i'll call you after 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back