UMG 1831 3G USB Modem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandy

Skilled
This modem needs no introduction. 1831 is one of the best 3G modems.
Unfortunately I wont be switching to 3G anytime soon. My EVDO will do for now.

This modem is fully unlocked and can work with any provider.

Modem was bought from our very own TE dealer dvdstoredelhi 7-10 days back.

6 month Limited (The IT Bazaar) Dvdstoredelhi Warranty.

Condition
Used a couple of times with BSNL Sim. Works without any issues. Updated to a newer firmware.
Not updated to the latest firmware thats been giving a lot of problems.
Price - 2.7K Shipped.
Will ship within 24 hours after payment clears.

Pics
ImageShack Album - 3 images

Buyers need to worry about getting a DOA or defective modem and have to wait 7-10 for replacement or refund. This is tested and working well modem.

Sandy's modem was bought along with mine and supra's UMG1831s. Both mine and supra's is working fine, no reason why sandy's wont :p

so whats the story here?

i was interested,, you asked me to hold on for a buyer who was supposed to buy everything.

since you are now bumping i'd imagine the deal has not gone through.

it would be good if you had informed me of the same.. as I should be first in line.

how do we proceed?

Babhishek What Story ? Were you even Interested??
I never got a pm from you and I have never pmed you in regard to this sale or asked you to hold.
FYI only this modem is on sale nothing else. So I think you have me confused for someone else.

As of now the its on hold for another member.

Alright, so it goes like this :)

Medpal, the senior member in TE and TDF mentions this thread to Din during a chat. Din jumps in, but was worried a lil regarding the model. Now Medpal confirms it is good and he know Sandy for long. Din checks the reputation of Sandy and also the feedbacks (100% +ve!), and issues a 'Tested OK' certificate ;) Sends a PM to Sandy and then a series of PMs and emails. Both agrees and Din transfer the money to Sandy's account (Thanks to Corporation bank for not charging anything for NEFT transactions - for those who do not know it already). Sandy ships it on the same day. DTDC rushes the item to Din's place (less than 24 hrs, DTDC secret service lol) and he receives it. He does a quick test and it works fine.

AllIsWell :D

Thanks a lot to Sandy for his prompt and quick actions and Medpal for the info.

Chaos said:
Lamer I'm taking it. Don't sell this. I'm serious :p.
He pmed me re before you, i had already told him OK :p

Din said:
Alright, so it goes like this :)

Medpal, the senior member in TE and TDF mentions this thread to Din during a chat. Din jumps in, but was worried a lil regarding the model. Now Medpal confirms it is good and he know Sandy for long. Din checks the reputation of Sandy and also the feedbacks (100% +ve!), and issues a 'Tested OK' certificate ;) Sends a PM to Sandy and then a series of PMs and emails. Both agrees and Din transfer the money to Sandy's account (Thanks to Corporation bank for not charging anything for NEFT transactions - for those who do not know it already). Sandy ships it on the same day. DTDC rushes the item to Din's place (less than 24 hrs, DTDC secret service lol) and he receives it. He does a quick test and it works fine.

AllIsWell :D

Thanks a lot to Sandy for his prompt and quick actions and Medpal for the info.
Ah perfect!! Having friends in DTDC is always helpful :p
Blr to Kerala in less than 24 hours :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back