unable to check BSNL usage ?

hey guys im not able to check my acount usage for my 500 plan... can someone tell me how to check my usage please :( the person who came to install did not say anything

if you are new connection applicant and if your ip is starting in range of 117.xxx.xxx.xxx then you can access the site mentioned by spacescreamer.

there is new portal devised for new user for IPTV application, and the new portal is still a baby in making.

you need to contact your local internet nod incharge to generate an ID for the portal and a password. (this id is different from your broadband id).

hope it helped.

medpal said:
if you are new connection applicant and if your ip is starting in range of 117.xxx.xxx.xxx then you can access the site mentioned by spacescreamer.

there is new portal devised for new user for IPTV application, and the new portal is still a baby in making.

you need to contact your local internet nod incharge to generate an ID for the portal and a password. (this id is different from your broadband id).

hope it helped.

Yeah. I've been on the HOME500 plan for 5 or 6 months and last week it simply stopped working. They altered all the configurations and i had to take the router to their office and get it reconfigured..

Now ma brodband user id changed. Then for checking usage we hav to go to the new site:

BSNL NIB-II PORTAL

(a very bad site which requires a series of REFRESHes to load. And even after we enter our usage-check-ID and password, the page fails to load. This is frustrating as i cant kepp up the usage record...

Back