Unable to login to Instagram app from any phone

nRiTeCh

Skilled
I formatted my phone and was setting up all apps etc.

Wasnt able to recall my Instagram password after 3 times wrong password so tried password reset.

But even after entering the reset codes it still greets me with the same screen again and again!

0532f2cafdb5ea91f642950272662b3a7d001eb8.png

I was however was able to login via pc browser in just one password reset.

It may be phone issue so tried other phone in my house and all phones giving same error for my account as above.

On PC when I logout every time for every new login attempt its asking me for password reset either via phone or email which I'm fed up having to do so even though it does allow me to login.

Nobody is messing with my account 200% sure as it was myself who put 3 times wrong password inside the app and only then this issue started.

I heard some weird stories of sending some email to instagram with some prisoner like photo with handwritten code, name etc etc shit.
Dont know in what case that needs to be done but I'm able to login via any pc/laptop/any browser. Its just that phones arent allowing the reset code even after multiple attempts.

I also have another Instagram account mounted to same phone number gut different email id. I never use this account. Even after its password reset via phone or pc it gives this screen.

Now whats wrong with this account??
upload_2018-3-26_1-12-53.png
upload_2018-3-26_1-12-53.png

Plz suggest guys.[DOUBLEPOST=1522009414][/DOUBLEPOST]

Anyways now I was able to login via app too on my primary account. Just got this page...
upload_2018-3-26_1-56-45.png

Tremendous thrilling sigh of relief.

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-26_1-56-19.png
    upload_2018-3-26_1-56-19.png
    241.6 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:
Back