Android Unfortunately google play services has stopped - Setup screen

Techno

Disciple
I factory reset my device.

Now i am getting "Unfortunately google play services has stopped" on the android initial Setup screen.

I am stuck on the setup screen and cannot proceed further. Is there any way to fix it?

Try factory reset your device again from recovery menu. It should remove whatever clog is causing services to behave erratically. Also, setup your device as a fresh device add your Google account after device has been setup.
This is what I normally do when I run into setup problems.

Try factory reset your device again from recovery menu. It should remove whatever clog is causing services to behave erratically. Also, setup your device as a fresh device add your Google account after device has been setup.
This is what I normally do when I run into setup problems.

I formatted it more than 7 times from recovery mode but still getting the same error.

After i restarts it asks for these steps

1. select language

2. wifi

then after that step it gives "Unfortunately google play services has stopped" , i can't proceed after step 2. Its stuck on setup.

Is there any pro level solution? I tried using ADB method to install new firmware but the phones doesn't get detected because usb debugging cannot be turned on.
I need a solution to connect the phone to pc so that i can install the new firmware.

If any pro user have any solution do let me know.

Adding device details will help for someone to provide a solution. I had the same issue on an old Samsung galaxy tab. Managed to install a custom rom to make it work

I tried using ADB method to install new firmware but the phones doesn't get detected because usb debugging cannot be turned on.
I need a solution to connect the phone to pc so that i can install the new firmware.
There is no relation between usb debugging and connecting to pc.
You should had simply used Asus Flash Tool and rest nothing could had happened.
My phones have died at least 200+ times after either rooting or messing with firmwares etc. have flashed stock os using stock tolls only.

Back