Unique Melody - Custom Earphones + Reshelling [ Exclusive Indian Sole Agent Lynx ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Unique Melody - Custom Earphones + Reshelling [ Exclusive Indian Sole Agent Lyn

I feel u will be the frst one to get CUSTOM and write a review on TE

congrats for ur future purchase

lookin fwd to the review

Re: Unique Melody - Custom Earphones + Reshelling [ Exclusive Indian Sole Agent Lyn

Damn, amarbir you know that would not get any orders if you keep getting better goods other day. :p

and here i was sleeping when you posted this.
but really, customs in india!!, and all they way up to UM miracle. really good initiative. I hope you get orders soon.

awesome initiative indeed!!! dba02's + hje900's + um customs!!! this keeps getting better! all we need now is amps... rsa + ibasso lineup!!! :) better start saving up!!

toxicdrift said:
awesome initiative indeed!!! dba02's + hje900's + um customs!!! this keeps getting better! all we need now is amps... rsa + ibasso lineup!!! :) better start saving up!!
Considering I have both of them, I am aiming for the third sometime ;)

I'm looking to sell something "big". No! not the car- that I've already sold to fund the speaker setup. House - I still need for other unnecessary things like protection from nature, living, sleeping etc., unfortunately :(. I am aiming for Mage, probably. But, won't be soon...

strategy said:
Damn, amarbir you know that would not get any orders if you keep getting better goods other day. :p

and here i was sleeping when you posted this.

but really, customs in india!!, and all they way up to UM miracle. really good initiative. I hope you get orders soon.
Well,

Its a different League and i will Have To Do a Lot Of Homework .What Do You Guys suggest ,Making a New Website For UM .Or Integrating it into the older lynx website .Also Would Like To Ask you How you Find Me New Dealer Website Due for Launch On Nov 2010 " Data entry Going On In That " - > Lynx Group - The All India Dealer Store [ For Dealers All Across India of Lynx ]
toxicdrift said:
Well,

PM With With Links And suggestions Please .As Always

esanthosh said:
Considering I have both of them, I am aiming for the third sometime ;)

I'm looking to sell something "big". No! not the car- that I've already sold to fund the speaker setup. House - I still need for other unnecessary things like protection from nature, living, sleeping etc., unfortunately :(. I am aiming for Mage, probably. But, won't be soon...

What ,

You Have HJE900 also When ? .

^ HJE-900 : For about 3-4 days now, bought them along with my DAC. I'll try and post a review after a week or so. These do need burn-in to sound good.

esanthosh said:
^ HJE-900 : For about 3-4 days now, bought them along with my DAC. I'll try and post a review after a week or so. These do need burn-in to sound good.
Well,

What DAC Did you Buy and how much would they untimately cost you both of them

^ DAC is HRT Music Streamer II. I got them both via Borderlinx. My landed cost works out to 9.6K for the DAC and about 5.3K for the Panas (J & R - $80, Shipping, taxes and duties roughly about $35). I asked ICCWorld, but they quoted 6K for the Panas. But, for MS2, they would have worked out cheaper, so really there's no difference through both the routes. I had to wait for a couple of weeks to get my hands on them due to the 7 day shipping within US and weekend holiday delaying delivery by another day or two locally.

esanthosh said:
^ DAC is HRT Music Streamer II. I got them both via Borderlinx. My landed cost works out to 9.6K for the DAC and about 5.3K for the Panas (J & R - $80, Shipping, taxes and duties roughly about $35). I asked ICCWorld, but they quoted 6K for the Panas. But, for MS2, they would have worked out cheaper, so really there's no difference through both the routes. I had to wait for a couple of weeks to get my hands on them due to the 7 day shipping within US and weekend holiday delaying delivery by another day or two locally.

Well,

I am Pricing The Pana HJE900 @ Rs :5000 ~ Rs :5500/- Roughly .

^ That would be a killer pricing for the Panas :D. If I had got that one alone - either through Borderlinx or ICCWorld, I can't get it for anything less than 6K.

esanthosh said:
^ That would be a killer pricing for the Panas :D. If I had got that one alone - either through Borderlinx or ICCWorld, I can't get it for anything less than 6K.
Well,

I Have a Simple formula .Add 35% To USA Cost To Cover Cost of Shipping + Customs [ Fedex Delivery Not Lousy Indian Post to India ] . Add 20% My Marjin .Dollar Rates Get From XE - The World's Favorite Currency and Foreign Exchange Site .So Simple .

Well,
TE Gets Its First Victim .Welcome strategy UM Miracle X 1 NOS Lol Hu Haa Haa Haa

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!
40K earphones as your first order in UM range!
Good start and Congrats Stratergy!!

That's not the start, that's the end. :p Congrats strategy!

apextwin146 said:
Start for Amarbir , end for Strategy :p
Lol ,

True Strategy will be Dead then Lol .I Am Also Sending My Order All Units for Demo

Thankyou , thankyou ....now bow before me !!...And the first order i give you is to buy off my TF10,...lol ( and i am not dead i tell you ...am getting started)

BTW amarbir should i send my ear impression and we are set or will i have to wait some time for your UM section to setup.

You're all wrong. This is just the start for strategy. He is going to collect all customs available - Miracle, ES5, JH3A, UE18.... he is just starting with the cheapest thing :eek:hyeah:

strategy said:
Thankyou , thankyou ....now bow before me !!...And the first order i give you is to by off my TF10,...lol ( an i am not dead i tell you ...am getting started)

BTW amarbir should i send my ear impression and we are set or will i have to wait some time for your UM section to setup.

Sir ,

No Waiting Attack

Guys Jokes apart ,

Lets All Help Sir You Get All The Things Smoothly .I Will Send him Some Documents And you Peeps Please Send Suggestions OK .Well PM Me your Email ID Boss .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back