Unique Melody - Custom Earphones + Reshelling [ Exclusive Indian Sole Agent Lynx ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Unique Melody - Custom Earphones + Reshelling [ Exclusive Indian Sole Agent Lyn

Well,
TE Gets Its First Victim .Welcome strategy UM Miracle X 1 NOS Lol Hu Haa Haa Haa

ur akg might feel lonely after u get miracle
in tht case send thm to me .....lol

anyway congrats dude and i pray u get good impressions and perfect fit

Re: Unique Melody - Custom Earphones + Reshelling [ Exclusive Indian Sole Agent Lyn

^ I pray for that too.

Am afraid about the fit part the most.

MY AKGs made me realize i need more (huh... it seems i am blaming them, no no), they have a special signature and are very dear to me, they will never go away. YOu are welcome to come and try them, THey are too huge to send ( made a box for them Adds to the hugeness.)

^ now i m not going to look here and there

no HP no new iem

i m saving for customs now

i m eying mage and a good dac for that

i hope tht i will save for it in a year

i read that mage have much better soundstage(both wide and deep) thn akg k701 and far better instrument seperation

so i know u will enjoy miracle for sure

whn r u getting ur 602+262

well if miracle is any thing near the width of the AKG, i'll be damn happy. Depth wise the akg can be beaten but width wise , am not sure. when i hear it i will believe.

^ thats the right thing to do now

thanks goes to amarbir, for bringing the UM customs here at a great price. on par with its international pricing. without the trouble with customs!!

^ Hope you publish a thread later on how the whole process (right from impressions) went + a short review when you get the Miracle.

esanthosh said:
^ Hope you publish a thread later on how the whole process (right from impressions) went + a short review when you get the Miracle.
Haa Ha Santosh ,

i Fell off Laughing Off My Chair Talking To Achal Lol .I Asked Achal

Question :Do You Know any doctors ? for Impressions

Answer : Papa doctor Hai

Question : did You Tell Dad

Answer : No Way ,He Thinks That Headphone i Have is end Of The World

Question :Then

Answer : Maar Dengee Agar Pata Lag Giya Rs :41,000/- On earphone

Haa haaaaaaa Haaaaa

Question: How Will Get It Done Then

answer :Mama Ji And Brother Bhee Doctor Hai

Listening To This i Fell Off My Chair Lol haa haa

strategy said:
well if miracle is any thing near the width of the AKG, i'll be damn happy. Depth wise the akg can be beaten but width wise , am not sure. when i hear it i will believe.!

I know u have read this

this is for someone who by mistake comes to ths thread

UM Mage vs… | Headfonia

definitely it cant meet width of akg 701 but with overall soundstage presentation(3d) i hope u will be happy

esanthosh said:
good idea!! will do it for sure.

my impression will most probably be taken on 25th.

@amarbir : well thats the truth, my "mamaji " is in raipur who will help me find good audiologists there, and my bro helped me with the specifics . Cant ask DAD , the am sure he wont be able to digest these after the AKG ( which. he digested quite easily, but not another audio upgrade) : i was in enough danger when i bought the maverick D1.

strategy said:
good idea!! will do it for sure.

my impression will most probably be taken on 25th.

@amarbir : well thats the truth, my "mamaji " is in raipur who will help me find good audiologists there, and my bro helped me with the specifics . Cant ask DAD , the am sure he wont be able to digest these after the AKG ( which. he digested quite easily, but not another audio upgrade) : i was in enough danger when i bought the maverick D1.
Well,

WAiting For The Order ,Impressions ETc Etc

Whoah, ... JH audio copied the same off UM ( or did UM copy it off someone else?)
amarbir forworded the same (almost ) instructions from UM to me.

Guava is a good choice, its hard, cant think of any other fruit.

Guys ,

system123 From "HFV" Reshelling Triplefi 10 X 1 Units

Strategy ,

When Do i Get Your Ear Impressions .Payment Since Ages you Have Already Given

Just came back, my impressions are done ...lol, its relly hard to find an audiologist in this city.

will send it today. your address.?

strategy said:
Just came back, my impressions are done ...lol, its relly hard to find an audiologist in this city.

will send it today. your address.?
Sir ,

Good ,The Same Is Here -> About Us

@ Strategy ,

Boss got the impressions but the box is in two pieces .I am not shipping it out now i will ship to china on monday and diwali fever is there and i anticipate something might and can go wrong .you have a large tube there in man lol

lol i dont need the box ...i knew as the box was semi glass , it might break...so i paked nicely using cotton...the impressions are unharmed i suppose!?

about the tube ...man the lady who inserted cotton inserted it deeeep...it was painful, as the impressions cost was 110 per ear, i asked herto make 2 pairs, this is the second one ...first one was not this deep....but man this one sure hurt me !!

yeah OK ship it after dipawali.

strategy said:
lol i dont need the box ...i knew as the box was semi glass , it might break...so i paked nicely using cotton...the impressions are unharmed i suppose!?

about the tube ...man the lady who inserted cotton inserted it deeeep...it was painful, as the impressions cost was 110 per ear, i asked herto make 2 pairs, this is the second one ...first one was not this deep....but man this one sure hurt me !!

yeah OK ship it after dipawali.
Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeee ,

Damn i hate that lol ,Happy dipa [Againa Girl ] Wali [ again lol ]

BTW when can i expect them at my door-step!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back