Unique Melody - Custom Earphones + Reshelling [ Exclusive Indian Sole Agent Lynx ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Unique Melody - Custom Earphones + Reshelling [ Exclusive Indian Sole Agent Lyn

I got my customs today :p

5 weeks but totally worth the wait.

Re: Unique Melody - Custom Earphones + Reshelling [ Exclusive Indian Sole Agent Lyn

Ritvik said:
I got my customs today :p

5 weeks but totally worth the wait.

Ritvik ,

Could You Post the pics + impressions please

No camera, only my rubbish phone. Will post some impressions soon. hope to have a imod soon, so a proper line out to review with.

Hi Guys ,

Strategy FRom TE Has Recieved His Miracles ,We Would start a Deal Of Reshelling Of TF10 From UM Soon ,stay Tuned And Keep Pming strategy Until he does not post his impression here

LOL, i have received the UM Miracle safe and sound !

Posted the impressions too. <look in audio section>

Great work amarbir , Itrust rating left! :D

strategy said:
LOL, i have received the UM Miracle safe and sound !

Posted the impressions too. <look in audio section>

Great work amarbir , Itrust rating left! :D

Well,

I Have Left The Same for you Also ,Very Soon I Plan To start a Reshelling Deal Of TF10 + UM Reshelling For just 15K [ Cable Extra ]

^^ good good, can we add one more speaker for mids for some extra cash

@ All ,

Achal Wants Refit of One Ear ,Sending One Side of Miracles Back To UM

Guys ,
Closing Thread On TE,Mods Please Sgift To Closed Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back