Unique Melody - Custom Earphones + Reshelling [ Exclusive Indian Sole Agent Lynx ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Guys ,

Its Gives Me Immense Pleasure To Announce Our Partnership For Entire India For "Unique Melody " .Unique Melody is a Name That is Associated With High end Custom IEMS " Earphones " .We Also Do Re shelling of Few Makes Of IEMS " Universal Once " Like The " Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10 " .Also Services Like Reshelling Of Your Old Customs And Addition Of New Drives Are Undertaken .We would Start Taking Orders By Nov 2010 First Week As We Have To Complete Our Dealer Shannel Website For Reshaping Our Distributions In India .Mostly In Nov 2010 I Would Be Traveling All Across India Creating a "Portable Audio Channel " .

Sample of a Custom Earphone By Unique Melody

24ce0ep.jpg

Unique Melody Makes Some State Of The Art Custom Earphones Like The Marvel , Aero , Mage And Miracle .Kindly Have a Look At the Specs And The Pricing for The Same .

Unique Melody "Marvel" Custom IEMS " 2 Driver system "

1zv4vuv.jpg

This is The Basic Custom IEM By UM .This is a 2 Driver Custom IEM With Strong Lows And Clear/Crisp Mids/Highs .The Material Used is Harmless To Humans .Brilliant German Material Is Used To Make These .Its a 2 Way Crossover System .Vocals Are Rich ,Clear And Crisp .You Can Order This Is Any Colour and Any Artwork .Some Colours I will Post In The Thread Also For You To Get The Idea .Its a Dual Balanced Armature 1 For Lows and 1 For Mids And Highs .Impedence is Just 18 Ohms As Expected By a Balanced Armature IEM .Noise Isolation is Around 25 dB .Frequency Response Is From 20Htz To 17500Htz .Senstivity Is 120dB SPL (1mW) .Warranty Is 1 Year + Refit Free Within 30 Days If Its Not OK Or Comfortable .Cable Is already Included in a Custom Earphone And Not Needed Separately .

Pricing Rs :19,250/- + Shipping @ Rs :85/- [ By DTDC Air ]

Unique Melody "Aero " Custom IEM - Mage 3 Driver System

b892dt.jpg

Pricing Rs :23,000/- + Shipping @ Rs :85/- [ By DTDC Air ]

Unique Melody "Mage " Custom IEM - Mage 4 Driver System

2ag7ms3.jpg

Pricing Rs :28,000/- + Shipping @ Rs :85/- [ By DTDC Air ]

Unique Melody "Miracle" Custom IEM - 6 Driver System

wup654.jpg

Pricing Rs :41,000/- + Shipping @ Rs :85/- [ By DTDC Air ]

@ All : Basic Universal IEM Reshelling Is Just Rs :7250/- + Shipping Rs :85/-

How To Buy :

• The Process :
    • You Get your Ear Impressions Done [ PM Me For Documents That Will Assist You ]
    • You Pack the Ear Impressions and Send To Lynx In Chandigarh
    • We Verify Your impressions And if We Find Everything OK We Ship the Same To china UM Labs
    • Once China UM Labs Recieves Your Impressions They Make The IEM In 15 to 30 Days And Reship to Us .
    • Once The Shipment Gets To Lynx ,We will Verify the Contents and If everything If Fine We Will Ship To You .
  • So Lets Rock and Roll With Custom IEMs In India .
  • Audiologists And Sales Agents All Across India Are invited As We Are Sole Agents For UM .
  • Lets See Who is The First Victim On TE :bleh:
    • Counting ...

Re: Unique Melody - Custom Earphones + Reshelling [ Exclusive Indian Sole Agent Lyn

cooooooooooool

why u always tempt me to look for better options tht r out f range

Re: Unique Melody - Custom Earphones + Reshelling [ Exclusive Indian Sole Agent Lyn

so whn we can demo this @ Lynx

mukulymn said:
cooooooooooool

When Amarbir is bringing in the goodies, he is making sure that he is bringing them at reasonable costs. Do not worry. They will be cheap.

Ain't it Amarbir ?

mukulymn said:
cooooooooooool

No ,

They Will Not Be Out of Range For you ,Please Let Me Finish The Additions To This Thread .I will add the most running Items First And Rest Later On .

mukulymn said:
so whn we can demo this @ Lynx

Well,

I am Not Planning To Carry Demo Units Yet ,Later i Have Plans to Have Demo Units .They do Not Give Demo units To agents and i would Not Like To spend money i the starting phase of business on demo units .
Vasishta.Sushant said:
When Amarbir is bringing in the goodies, he is making sure that he is bringing them at reasonable costs. Do not worry. They will be cheap.

Ain't it Amarbir ?
Well,

i Am a Businessmen Lol

UM have a great midrange.........my dream is coming to reality

I thought tht Customs will be available in india aftr 5 yrs

Cool! May be I should stop chasing universals and get the Mage... waiting for further updates!

Can you add information like how the whole process of getting a custom IEM works. Like I send ear mold to you, you send it to UM, get it done and then send it back to me?

Is there a choice between the westone and ue cable? and does the cost include shipping to china and back?

Ritvik And Santosh jee ,

Gimme Some Time To Update The Post Before i Can Reply ,Its something unique Hence there is no scope of error in listing right ,Keep Chatting Though With Each Other And i will Also Keep Posting .Reshelling Is Also Very Cheap .

esanthosh said:
Cool! May be I should stop chasing universals and get the Mage... waiting for further updates!

+1

can we get loan for IEMs

Is it a joke or for real? :O Really tempting!

haraakiri said:
Is it a joke or for real? :O Really tempting!
Joke ,

Lol Parvez Sir Falling Off The Chair ...

Rates look good, cheaper or on par with custom-iem.com who I think are the American agents for UM. About 42k for the 6 driver?

Ritvik said:
Rates look good, cheaper or on par with custom-iem.com who I think are the American agents for UM. About 42k for the 6 driver?
Well,

Rates Have to Be Equal all Places Its The Policy Of UM .I Have Added all custom Rates .Tommorow i will add More Details To The Post and finally Add Reshelling Rates Too .

How good are these compared to my Ep-630's :p

techno_funky said:
How good are these compared to my Ep-630's :p
Ha Haa ,

Well The EP-630 Are Better Then this Lol .If I Was To Buy i Would Have Taken a custom with One Driver Each Lows ,Mids And Highs .I Am sure The Drivers They And Other custom Guys Use Are Better Then Universals IHMO .Can anyone Shed Some Light on This Viewpoint .

Basically its not only about drivers and isolation and fit

Its also about the earshape we have

custom(Crossover) is tuned acc to individual's ear shape

mukulymn said:
Basically its not only about drivers and isolation and fit

Its also about the earshape we have

custom(Crossover) is tuned acc to individual's ear shape
Yup ,

True might Be its Time For One custom For Me Too Lol ,Oh God How Can i Control Myself [ HELP ] Haa Haa Haa

so which one r u going to get

Mage

or miracle

Using custom implies tht u hav to keep ur ears clean

do a cleaning every week , the thing tht i m not used to now

mukulymn said:
so which one r u going to get

Mage

or miracle

Using custom implies tht u hav to keep ur ears clean

do a cleaning every week , the thing tht i m not used to now
Ritvik ,

Please Answer This .Moolah From Amarbirs Pocket suggestion From ritvik Hoo Haa Haa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back