University Suggestions for GRE score

Hey,

I'm also doing CS from Mumbai University im in Sem 4 now. My agg is 56% so thats about average. I do have 4th,5th,6th semester left. I'm not aiming very high just about a decent university will be fine. Also my college is REALLY crappy. I can expect no help from them. Can someone please guide me? I'm clueless about all of it and its making me restless. How i wasted 3 semesters of engineering without getting good scores.
cry.gif

#[member='ronnie_gogs'] and #[member='Gannu'] thanks!

#[member='Arun1'] my papers were not superbly awesome..the quantum of my contribution was pretty good.

#[member='samrulez'] join edulix..Its really good
<

Same dilemma here. I'm completing my BE Computer science this june and wrote gate which I really didn't want to and so not prepared. Managed to get score of 36. I'm thinking to write gre within this year. But I don't have much idea on this field. Someone please guide me on this.

I have no research background. Also I got 4 placements which was held in our college. So my plan for doing MS is getting dimmer as the days pass.

Please throw some guidelines or any suggestions are also welcome.

If you do decide to write GRE this year, you will basically be sitting at home until next August. It's too late for 2012 admissions.

So should I give next year?

Not unless you want to go for Masters in 2014... You give GRE a year before you go

I will give an example of time frame

GRE exam preparation takes 2-3 Months

Results come out in 1-1.5 months

Normal window for Admission for 2013 will start around November 2012

Good universities close by Jan to Feb (some even close in December)

By the time you finish Application, Selection, visa, travel it is almost a year...

Join edulix to understand process completely and start preparation for the exams as soon as possible

Not unless you want to go for Masters in 2014... You give GRE a year before you go

I will give an example of time frame

GRE exam preparation takes 2-3 Months

Results come out in 1-1.5 months

Normal window for Admission for 2013 will start around November 2012

Good universities close by Jan to Feb (some even close in December)

By the time you finish Application, Selection, visa, travel it is almost a year...

Join edulix to understand process completely and start preparation for the exams as soon as possible

Thanks bro. Meanwhile I will join a company and prepare side by side for gre.

#[member='Srirama']

Congrats man. You made it finally
<

#[member='samrulez']

I have noticed in Edulix, many from Mumbai University getting into Carnegie Mellon. If you can improve your academic scores in next three semesters. You do have a chance
<

Back