Unlimited Web Hosting at ₹1 per Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello @swatkats ,

. About the WHOIS, we've had a rough past with it and its part of the company's security policy, but if you really find us fishy - then simply put don't go for us (as much as we would love to have you) but you can see your fellow member can confirm that this isn't a 'money grabbing venture', its genuine :)
Hiding whois = Not genuine. Period ..
Also anonymous or non-reputed people/scam companies from UK claiming to be genuine initially and later they rip you off.. Jody Sanders way! (Personal experience)

Please refrain from making posts as if you know, because you're everything but correct, we have 53 accounts on the server currently, and that is far from being oversold (and there can't be any overselling virtually on the server), absence of CloudLinux is not a disadvantage, we compensate for that via CageFS, nice, ulimit and ugroups configuration as well as other proprietary technology.
I honestly do not know what kind of setup you people have and how you monitor the CPU usage of an account. But i have a right to make a guess, Which i did.
Hello,

Nope, you're wrong (that's our sister company, if you want we can provide you a Reseller account for half the price they offer on their website to prove - you really expect us to resell at 1 INR? and get any profit from Paypal Fees?)
So generous, My interested hosting locations are not out of Asia region. Still I can get better rates from my peers in the industry even if you offer for Half the original price.
;)

Last edited:
Hello,

Sorry for the delayed reply, wasn't very well myself.

Hiding whois = Not genuine. Period ..
Also anonymous or non-reputed people/scam companies from UK claiming to be genuine initially and later they rip you off.. Jody Sanders way! (Personal experience)

Perhaps, but this is not the case with us, as you can see from the previous replies in the thread :) but all things into consideration we understand the concerns you have/had, and are willing to provide more information if necessary.

UPDATE:
CloudLinux has also been installed as 'fail-safe' on top of our existing methods :)

Many Thanks,
Chiru B.

Last edited:
Hello all,

THE OFFER HAS EXPIRED!

You can continue to purchase the plan at $4.95/Mo and we are happy to say we have had 43 registrations from the this forum alone, to all those who use this service as promised you can continue to have it at 1 INR per month for lifetime.

We've even added you some extra freebies (based on your requests), such as:

CloudLinux OS, Attracta SEO Tools and Ruby on Rails.

Many thanks,
Chiru B.

1 INR per month for lifetime means how much exactly? Btw i had a chat with the staff and have also registered for your services, just havent given copy of ID proof (which i am sending in few mins.) So i hope i got the offer.

@ChiruB I'm getting a 521 error when I try to access https://spleric.com.

Got the CloudFlare message:
This page (https://spleric.com/) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by Cloudflare | Hide this Alert

1 INR per month for lifetime means how much exactly? Btw i had a chat with the staff and have also registered for your services, just havent given copy of ID proof (which i am sending in few mins.) So i hope i got the offer.

Hello @Harpy.eagle ,

You will be charged 1 INR for the rest of your life (for however long you wish to have your account with us - in your case you'll be given 1 year of free hosting, only then you will have to pay 1 INR for each month after that). You will still be eligible for the offer as you've already made us aware of your interest prior to the expiry of the offer.

@ChiruB I'm getting a 521 error when I try to access https://spleric.com.

Got the CloudFlare message:
This page (https://spleric.com/) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by Cloudflare | Hide this Alert

Hello @red-devil ,

Thanks for pointing this out, the issue should be resolved, that was us installing CloudLinux on (the very last server - which is where our main site is located). Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Many Thanks,
Chiru B.

Last edited:
Hello all,

THE OFFER HAS EXPIRED!

You can continue to purchase the plan at $4.95/Mo and we are happy to say we have had 43 registrations from the this forum alone, to all those who use this service as promised you can continue to have it at 1 INR per month for lifetime.

We've even added you some extra freebies (based on your requests), such as:

CloudLinux OS, Attracta SEO Tools and Ruby on Rails.

Many thanks,
Chiru B.

Give us some Jio like prime offer matey!

Will start using the services in the next few days!

Hello all,

Another Update about our services, we have removed the Lite and Silver packages, the Gold package (renamed to Infinity) will be the only active package (and all users receive a free upgrade at no extra charge), this is part of our new Business plan.

On the 13th of April we have planned to provide the following services:

Business Hosting
Reseller Hosting
Domain Names

With great pride we would like announce that we have acquired CloudFlare partnership, so we will be in the process of offering our customers with CloudFlare RailGun technology, which will further enhance the performance of our services.

WILL WE HAVE ANY FUTURE OFFERS?

Of course we will! We will be launching another beta for Web Hosting (this time for Plesk Control Panel) - this will be same as the previous offer, 1 INR for your life or free for a year on proof of ID. On top of this, we have a closed beta on 13th for VPS Hosting, any one that takes part in this will receive their VPS for free for the rest of their life (proof of ID required). More information will be provided in the coming week, so stay tuned!

Give us some Jio like prime offer matey!

Will start using the services in the next few days!

Thanks for choosing us, it's a pleasure to have you and enjoy your service!

We hope that one day we will be able to offer you such services (sooner rather than later) - although it is pretty far fetched. However, we are to open the following subsidiaries in the coming month: Travel (Flight & Hotel Comparison - which is completely discounted, we take 0 commission, so expect some decent prices), Design Services (Logos, Images, Websites and others), Internet Radio and Clothing :)

When will the https://spleric.com website be built?
There is no ETA currently, however when we have one you'll be notified. The reason is pretty straight forward, we want to know exactly what our users love so we can build our main site around it. Current plans (cannot guarantee that this will be the case) will be to provide native News, Weather, Finance and other 'portal' like services (think Yahoo!) :)

Many Thanks,
Chiru B.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back