Budget Above 25K Upgrade now or wait till Diwali or so?

Currently have a Samsung S7. The only issue with it is reduced battery life and bit laggy sometimes now with apps and all. I bought it for it's compact size and good camera.

However these days even basic phones have similar Cam and good performance to play pubg etc.

I see poco f1 is very popular these days. Will it be an upgrade to last 1.5 years atleast ?

Or should I get a One plus 7 or S10e in 3-4 months and use it for 2.5 years?

How much are you willing to invest? These day it doesn't make sense investing 20k+ in any phone unless you are some fship lover and dont mind budgeting between 30-60k.
Else PocoF1 ans even the recent Rn7Pro is too good for 2 yrs.

How much are you willing to invest? These day it doesn't make sense investing 20k+ in any phone unless you are some fship lover and dont mind budgeting between 30-60k.
Else PocoF1 ans even the recent Rn7Pro is too good for 2 yrs.
Upto 45k i can spend. But if that 21k Poco is better then why not try a cheaper option. Do you think its as good as a S7 ?

Hes asking more then a new one that to for a almost a 2 month old device, New one now cost ~62.5k

Upto 45k i can spend. But if that 21k Poco is better then why not try a cheaper option. Do you think its as good as a S7 ?

Indeed poco F1 is an awesome phone @ the price it comes at and yes it will far far better in performance then your old S7 though u may feel thar the display on the F1 inferior to the one on S7.

Performance is top notch especially if you are some gamer. You can safely ignore the display factor. Rest it rocks. I'm awaiting those idiots to launch Rn7Pro 128gb variant which I really don't know what is keeping them from launching here which they were supposed to last month itself during the sale of Rn7Pro 32/64gb.
Else my secondary preference is PocoF1. Though its 6 months old now reviews from Te users is pretty good.
Still awaiting launch of new Poco or Asus variants as I'm waiting for Rn7Pro eagerly.

Performance is top notch especially if you are some gamer. You can safely ignore the display factor. Rest it rocks. I'm awaiting those idiots to launch Rn7Pro 128gb variant which I really don't know what is keeping them from launching here which they were supposed to last month itself during the sale of Rn7Pro 32/64gb.
Else my secondary preference is PocoF1. Though its 6 months old now reviews from Te users is pretty good.
Still awaiting launch of new Poco or Asus variants as I'm waiting for Rn7Pro eagerly.
128gb variant already launched my friend is using it he got it off olx for 17500/-. Or you are not in India ?

Back