Budget 71-90K Upgrade on Motherboard, processor, ram recommendation needed in 90k plus minus

Will I be able to use RX5700XT for ml and ai ? Also what version will you suggest me to buy for any of them ? For 2070s my bend is more towards the galax 2070s 3 fan version.

Most DL frameworks do not work on AMD cards. Avoid at all costs if you wish to run any DL library! Also the OpenCL driver for 5700 XT is bugged and throwing wrong results all over the place. Distributed computing sites are filled with issues regarding Navi cards.

Also turing cards have those integer cores for ML that are ridiculously fast and will eat anything that Navi has to offer.

Last edited:
@bssunilreddy does the zotac super have any heating issue or thermal issue due to design? I read it in my post somewhere but was not able to find it.

Also what would you do if you get a offer to get components without gst where 5% is offer of offered price.

@bssunilreddy does the zotac super have any heating issue or thermal issue due to design? I read it in my post somewhere but was not able to find it.

Also what would you do if you get a offer to get components without gst where 5% is offer of offered price.
Zotac has 2+3 years warranty
And Zotac ones has OC Editions which are generally costly than the non-OC ones.
You can overclock such cards without the doubt of them getting heated. Okay.
Zotac RTX 2070 8GB OC super is a great card.

Regarding the GST, I would be grateful if I get any discount.
But if needed I would go with the invoice since it is mandatory for claiming warranty.

If you register for the extended warranty within the stipulated time it's an added bonus.

Zotac has 2+3 years warranty
And Zotac ones has OC Editions which are generally costly than the non-OC ones.
You can overclock such cards without the doubt of them getting heated. Okay.
Zotac RTX 2070 8GB OC super is a great card.

Regarding the GST, I would be grateful if I get any discount.
But if needed I would go with the invoice since it is mandatory for claiming warranty.

If you register for the extended warranty within the stipulated time it's an added bonus.
I can adjust a gst bill locally but i don't know if that would be a problem or not.

Went to lamington road. Mother board have shortage.

Most of Salers say no to asrock x570 taichi board. Even prime Abgb out of stock. What alternate do I have ? Within 30k !

Went to lamington road. Mother board have shortage.

Most of Salers say no to asrock x570 taichi board. Even prime Abgb out of stock. What alternate do I have ? Within 30k !
Try any one of these

Try any one of these

Yes local vendors also told me to go for aurous as gigabyte serveice is good. But the one they suggested was elite wifi version for arround 20k. Let's see [emoji28]

Also for some reason asus strix 2070 super price is around 50k, which was 56k across lamington road. May be prices will fall more [emoji848]

Also for some reason asus strix 2070 super price is around 50k, which was 56k across lamington road. May be prices will fall more [emoji848]
Asus always costs more and frankly I don't see a reason to pay the premium keeping in mind the cooler quality/clocks against MSI Lightning/Gigbayte Aorus/Windforce series

Asus always costs more and frankly I don't see a reason to pay the premium keeping in mind the cooler quality/clocks against MSI Lightning/Gigbayte Aorus/Windforce series
I am more towards galax as of moment. Zotac amp extreme is also there but again I have no idea about its thermal issue.

Why don't you look at the reference card from nvidia.in instead of these low end alternatives. Its superbly built, has 3 years direct warranty and runs reasonably cool due to the new open air cooler. Costs around 43k.

However its out of stock right now. But stock keeps coming and going so you gotta keep an eye on it.

Why don't you look at the reference card from nvidia.in instead of these low end alternatives. Its superbly built, has 3 years direct warranty and runs reasonably cool due to the new open air cooler. Costs around 43k.

However its out of stock right now. But stock keeps coming and going so you gotta keep an eye on it.

Not a big fan of reference card. Plus i am looking for 3 fan cooling solutions as it's more effectively in handling heat at my place.

Not a big fan of reference card. Plus i am looking for 3 fan cooling solutions as it's more effectively in handling heat at my place.

3 fans don't automatically mean good cooling. For example look at the 3 fan Asus TUF 5700XT - it is horrible!

Zotac custom designs have really cheap VRM components - they have a history of skimping on the VRM.

3 fans don't automatically mean good cooling. For example look at the 3 fan Asus TUF 5700XT - it is horrible!

Zotac custom designs have really cheap VRM components - they have a history of skimping on the VRM.
Yes that's why say effective as it has large surface area. I don't use ac so air in summer is pretty hot in room. So larger surface area will give Better cooling. Also i did saw galax review, it's good then many other brand in this segment. Msi x trio is also good but 5 to 7 k expensive. Aio on gpu never tried so no comments as even aio on cpu will be first for me this time. Will see it's performance first at my place.

Yes that's why say effective as it has large surface area. I don't use ac so air in summer is pretty hot in room. So larger surface area will give Better cooling. Also i did saw galax review, it's good then many other brand in this segment. Msi x trio is also good but 5 to 7 k expensive. Aio on gpu never tried so no comments as even aio on cpu will be first for me this time. Will see it's performance first at my place.

Hm... Galax seems to be a good card according to this review. You should be fine

Hm... Galax seems to be a good card according to this review. You should be fine

This is also some thing which gives me hope.

Now only thing which remains is cabinet and as mentioned above, Corsair spec delta is a option but I am also thinking of Deepcool matrexx 50 add ARGB, ant sport ice 511g, antec dark avenger d601 is also there. I personally didn’t liked Corsair spec delta due to its design. And other lack the rubber grommets.

Last edited:
If y
If you want to do AI/ML , go for Nvidia.
Yes got that one right. Now only issue is the motherboard. Currently due to budget i have to rethink what to do. Wait and buy a aurous ultra x570 or asus tuf x570 gaming plus non wifi [emoji28]

Either is ok. However as mentioned earlier, Asus bios scene isn't great right now. YMMV.
Any alternative to asus tuf x570 gaming plus ? I was thinking to go for gigabyte x470 aurous gaming ultra which is just 12k to 13k in price. Ssd for now will use the sata one.

Back