Budget 71-90K Upgrade on Motherboard, processor, ram recommendation needed in 90k plus minus

Also one of the dealer at lamington gave me the below offer.
It's also listed on msi qvl list.

This one is for 32gb 15k and the ballastic one is for 16gb 13k.

So confused here. Also this one is samsung 5WB die. What that means is not know to me at the moment.
IMG-20200113-WA0007.jpg

Bought and Ryzen 3900x, Msi tomahawk max b450, Corsair vengeance 3200mhz c16 kit 16gb X1 as of now. For gpu galax 2070 super gaming black 3 fans.

Bought and Ryzen 3900x, Msi tomahawk max b450, Corsair vengeance 3200mhz c16 kit 16gb X1 as of now. For gpu galax 2070 super gaming black 3 fans.
Single channel RAM is a tad bad for Ryzen though. Save up and get another kit as soon as you can. Never know when these RAM sticks suddenly become OoS.

BTW update the mobo BIOS as soon as you can using BIOS flashback. Also you might need to offset the voltage of the CPU as my Asus CH6 was pushing bloody 1.5 V on the CPU.

BIOS-

BIOS Flash Tutorial For B450

Single channel RAM is a tad bad for Ryzen though. Save up and get another kit as soon as you can. Never know when these RAM sticks suddenly become OoS.

BTW update the mobo BIOS as soon as you can using BIOS flashback. Also you might need to offset the voltage of the CPU as my Asus CH6 was pushing bloody 1.5 V on the CPU.

BIOS-

BIOS Flash Tutorial For B450
Video and image not supposed in the Tapatalk ? Can you reshare it ?

I prefer the UEFI as its applied on boot rather than after OS initialization but I don't think theres too much of a difference.
Try finding it in the MSI BIOS

One question about the motherboard I have in general. I have a laptop so a 3.5 mm jac headphone is detected as headphone but the mic also works. But on this b450 and coolermaster td500 mesh, I have a headphone port and a mic port. Every time I plug a headphone with mic, windows 10 ask if it’s a mic or headphone. So is it normal or I am missing something ? Like drivers and all !

One question about the motherboard I have in general. I have a laptop so a 3.5 mm jac headphone is detected as headphone but the mic also works. But on this b450 and coolermaster td500 mesh, I have a headphone port and a mic port. Every time I plug a headphone with mic, windows 10 ask if it’s a mic or headphone. So is it normal or I am missing something ? Like drivers and all !
Laptops have a combo in/out 3.5 mm port to save space. Desktop mobos usually have separate in/out 3.5 mm jacks.

You need something like this.

Please note that the pin outs are different for Apple earphones so they don't work with the generic splitters.
Android headsets are mostly okay in this case.

Laptops have a combo in/out 3.5 mm port to save space. Desktop mobos usually have separate in/out 3.5 mm jacks.

You need something like this.

Please note that the pin outs are different for Apple earphones so they don't work with the generic splitters.
Android headsets are mostly okay in this case.

I tried searching this in local market but no luck [emoji853] kharche wala kaam he ye to [emoji17]

I tried searching this in local market but no luck [emoji853] kharche wala kaam he ye to [emoji17]
These 2 jacks used to be the standard before Intel started the trend of moving to single jack configuration in ultrabooks.
Lakho karche kiye sirji...aur 200 kya baadi baat hain..... :p
PC ka nasha lag gaya ab to aise hi paise nikalte rahenge

Last edited:
These 2 jacks used to be the standard before Intel started the trend of moving to a single jacks in ultrabooks.
Lakho karche kiye sirji...aur 200 kya baadi baat hain..... [emoji14]
PC ka nasha lag gaya ab to aise hi paise nikalte rahenge
Lol [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Back