Budget 71-90K Upgrade PC for Lightroom and other use

AMITNOIDA

Disciple
    1. What is your budget?
      • 60 - 75K
    2. What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
      • Intel Core 2 Duo
      • Biostar TPower I45 Mobo
      • RAM 4 GB
      • Asus Xonar Essence Soundcard
                                      • Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
    Monitor - BenQ 22 inch
    • COrsair SMPS 650W
    • Keyboard & Mouse
    • HDD - WD 1 TB
  1. Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
    • CPU - Intel I5
    • SSD
    • RAM - 8 GB
    • HDD - WD blue 1 TB
    • Cabinet - Max Height 18 inches (space problem)
  2. Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
    • This will be my final configuration.
  3. Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    • Open to online purchase
  4. Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
    • No
  5. What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    • Photo editing in Lightroom
    • Browsing
    • HTPC (Listening music through Headphone)
    • Watching HD movies in Home theatre through AVR and TV
  6. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    • Don't have any experience in this area.
  7. If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
  • No Games
  1. What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
    • 1920 x 1080
  2. Are you looking to overclock?
    • No
  3. Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Windows 10 64bit

Budget -69.4K

AMD Ryzen 5 2400G -14000,
Asus Prime B350 Plus -8000,
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB(8GB x2) 3000Mhz -13400,
Phanteks P400 Cabinet -5000,
Zotac GTX1060 6GB Mini -21000, (postpone this as the prices are high due to mining craze)
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD -7000,
Logitech MK200 KB/Mouse Combo -1000.
TOTAL -69,400.

Thanks Mr. Sunil for suggesting the configuration. Although AMD CPU is good, but my preference is for Intel CPU. May you suggest the Intel I5 CPU and supporting Mobo. My Budget can be expanded for the same.

Thanks Mr. Sunil for suggesting the configuration. Although AMD CPU is good, but my preference is for Intel CPU. May you suggest the Intel I5 CPU and supporting Mobo. My Budget can be expanded for the same.
Intel 8th gen non-k processors does not have non-oc motherboards but still needs to be added with Z370 motherboards. And AMD Ryzen 5 is much more better in price to performance ratio than Intel 8th gen processors.
Since the iGPU of Intel 8th gen is much worse than Ryzen 5 which is equal to nvidia GT 1030 and due to mining craze all GPU prices have skyrocketed. So better postpone any GPU purchase as of now and go with Ryzen 5 APU.

Back