Upload your game saves here!

Re: Needed: Batman Arkham Asylum Savefiles

Thats the reason he has also mentioned that he needs the files at
\Users\<your profile>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\GFWLive
\Users\<your profile>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\XLive

Nothing complicated. :)

Ethan_Hunt said:
Aren't the saves tied to your GFW Live account?
Yeah they are, GFWL is one of the worst services available, dunno why i have 8 of their original games :/

I'm sure those games are awesome. ;)

@XT: I'll try to look up for a save file online. I'm sure I had seen a Botanical Garden save file, as a lot of people had posted that save back when the game released and they ran into some odd glitches.

Ethan_Hunt said:
@XT: I'll try to look up for a save file online. I'm sure I had seen a Botanical Garden save file, as a lot of people had posted that save back when the game released and they ran into some odd glitches.

Thanks. Make sure that along with the save file you share those GFWL Offline Profile folders.

Dam! I'm able to get the save files, but not the profile. I forgot to back up my GFWL profile folder when I formatted my system a few days back. :(

Check if there is any .ini or config files or other files along with the save file. Maybe there is a chance they can be edited to work with other profiles.

^^ You need to give me your XLive folder too.. Thanks for the effort.

This: \Users\<your profile>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\XLive

@Ethan: Thanks.

XTM it is and YES, the game is awesome. Keep an eye out for Arkham City, once you're done with this game.

Re: Plz Upload your SAVEGAMES here...

Anyone having COD BO saves ? And please tell the the location of savefiles for the official steam version of the game.

Re: Plz Upload your SAVEGAMES here...

jojothedragon said:
Anyone having COD BO saves ? And please tell the the location of savefiles for the official steam version of the game.
tell me where it is located and i'll upload them for ya :p

Back