Urgent Help Required-Big Amount Stuck- Ebay.in :@

idea

Adept
Urgent Help Required-Big Amount Stuck- Ebay.in :mad:

Thanks for having a look. I have around 3 year old account with Ebay. Recently i sold Xbox worth 14500/- to a buyer in US (Got his US number with me) but delivery was in india.

All process happened smoothly and today i was suppose to get my payment remittance instead i got mail that my account is suspended and i wont get my money.

Customer care said it is due to some violation of policy and not giving me any clue. And Ultimately money will be refunded to buyer in week or so.

Product is already with buyer and delivered to Ahmedabad using DTDC courier. I have all the proof.

Now I am looking for solution out of this. especially whome to contact in ebay - some top brass (like Ambareesh Murty Country Manager, eBay India - i dont have his mail id).

Please Help.

PS: One option could be calling buyer and asking for offline transfer once he receives his money back. (Not sure why would anybody do that.)

I think this happened to one of the users in IVG forum too. He suffered a lot cuz of this. The thread wasnt updated with the end result so i do not how it ended but mostly he called up every tom,dick and harry in Ebay to no avail. Finally he left Ebay for good.

No worries, just talk to buyer and explain the things.. I faced the exact situation but with one of the TE members.. and i got the money off-eBay...

trigger said:
No worries, just talk to buyer and explain the things.. I faced the exact situation but with one of the TE members.. and i got the money off-eBay...
True. Here other party is totally unknown.

I think one of the members on the forum with the avatar of Stig resides at Ahmedabad. Perhaps he could help if he can contact the buyer and pay him a visit.

Ebay policies are starting to suck big time, they are getting more nosey and smart which is hurting buyers and sellers.

@OP - Are you sure the deal was completely legitimate ? When you say the buyer was from US, you mean his registered address is from US and the item was shipped to an Indian address.

I think one of our renowned TE dealers also suffered the same fate, he sold a lot of stuff through ebay but did not get paid. I had bought a couple of computers stuff worth about 10k through ebay using the 15% coupons that were flourishing at that time. After a couple of days, the seller's account got suspended and the entire amount was credited back to my credit card account after about a month. Fortunately he called me and informed me of the situation, and once I checked my statement to confirm that the amount has been credited, I visited his shop in NP and paid the amount again.

So I guess your money is at the mercy of the buyer unless you are successful in escalating the matter big time to ebay.

Shakensoul said:
Ebay policies are starting to suck big time, they are getting more nosey and smart which is hurting buyers and sellers.

@OP - Are you sure the deal was completely legitimate ? When you say the buyer was from US, you mean his registered address is from US and the item was shipped to an Indian address.

I think one of our renowned TE dealers also suffered the same fate, he sold a lot of stuff through ebay but did not get paid. I had bought a couple of computers stuff worth about 10k through ebay using the 15% coupons that were flourishing at that time. After a couple of days, the seller's account got suspended and the entire amount was credited back to my credit card account after about a month. Fortunately he called me and informed me of the situation, and once I checked my statement to confirm that the amount has been credited, I visited his shop in NP and paid the amount again.

So I guess your money is at the mercy of the buyer unless you are successful in escalating the matter big time to ebay.

yes Mate. Deal was 100% legitimate

^ Have you by any chance used the same name or paisa pay account details( for remittance) in some other ebay account ?

Last month , I had put up a few phones on TE for sale. When no one bought it , I tried my luck with Ebay . All 3 got sold at a price much higher than expected and everything was butter smooth .Only when my total selling amount crossed 50,000 I was asked to submit valid ID proof and account documents for verification and even at that time customer care was really helpful . I suggest you talk your way out with some one in Ebay . Keep a single representative to handle this, should help most probably.

Best of Luck .

Already talk with them. Politely. All they are saying that money wil be refunded to buyer and nothing much can be done. Leave aside reason for suspension.

But how can they suspend his account or whatever and not give reasons. Why so classified, so bloody weird and stupid.

Well contacting buyer is one of solution .. and if he agrees to settle it ofline .. What are ways to transfer money from US to Indian bank/Credit Card at cheapest cost?

^^

1. Western Union

2. If the buyer has an ICICI US account then transferring to India ICICI is very easy (I have done it from ICICI Canada to ICICI India)

3. Wire money from any US bank to any India bank (long procedure),

4. paypal ???

Back