(urgent) How to request replacement from amazon?

PH0ENiX

Skilled
Long story short, I have a G403, manufactured in aug 2016 & suffers from a design issue, I asked for a replacement, I got another G403 manufactured in aug 2016, Now the problem has worsened after 12 days, Amazon product page only shows an option for Refund now & the price of new one has increased to 5.5K from 3.5K,

Is it possible to manually request a return? and will Logitech help in any way?

IIRC amazon doesn't replace items which were themselves replaced for original order item. Refund is available though.

But contact them on chat and explain the problem and they'll replace it 99% of time

Okay I contacted amazon and the support rep Denied a replacement.
second rep Hung up on me, saying he can only offer a refund & ignored the fact that the mouse has been recalled & they are selling it.

cloudtail/ amazon gave me a mouse manufactured in august 2016. that is the defective batch, Twice, It should NOT be on sale in the first place.

G403 Prodigy is the Logitech flagship & Any other mouse will be a massive downgrade compared to its 3366 sensor Implimentation, I am not willing to refund it and Pay 5.5K because the Price is $60 or 3500, that's what I paid amazon, why should I pay more?

I received No response from Logitech after trying to claim an RMA from their site, it's been a day.

So guys can anyone tell me how to contact Logitech?

Last edited:
Update guys: I contacted Logitech on their global support site, registered the mouse and submitted a support ticket, Today got an email back from customercare@logitech.com With my case number, i now have to take this to a logitech walk in centre.

I will get a G403 or a G pro; Nothing less :)

Back