Urgent info required regarding smart card readers..

Sam

Disciple
http://www.iris.com.my/product/pro_detail.asp?id=5&productType=2&comparison=False&productname=SCR20+Series
well that link will show the SCR (Smart Card Reader) i am doing RND on...it's SCR20 ,well have tried all the possible way to get any dam xyz info from that device but it wasn't possible so having my last try here in TE , u guys r sure a help always.

Well the vendor of that machine didn't provided any interface along with that machine , hope i would find it over net....
any idea about this thing buddies????

yeah want an interface so that i could get the data stored in that card on computer and then process the data in it accordingly with oracle forms...
just that i want to know what's the data stored in that card.. is there any way buddy???

Thanks buddy for the links.. will be going through it.. well teh advanced thanks was.... b'coz i know i wont be out of those links now.. lolz neways leave that,..thanks a lot ... take care.. will be back with my views n detailed requirements if those links weren't enough hope u don't mind.....

Back