Urgent: iPhone 5 or wait for Xperia Z?

Checksum

Skilled
So the company that a relative works for is offering the factory unlocked iPhone 5 16GB at 36K. I wasn't considering buying it, but this offer just seems too good to miss. Now I like Android phones, and its been a while since I upgraded. I was considering waiting for the Xperia Z. My question is: when is the Xperia Z expected to release in India and at what price?

Now I don't care much for gigapixels, 8 core, 2 GB or RAM or such stuff. To me all modern phones are fast enough for my use and I don't get into the spec wars. So both are equally good choices. The only issue is I need to decide by Feb 26th if I am taking the iPhone offer cause that is the last day for registration.

All suggestions appreciated!

Get i5 and sell it off after 3-4 months; since apple resale value is high you wont lose much. By then S4 will be launched and you can decide between HTC One and S4... Xperia Z screen and cam is average ...

Thanks a lot guys! Looks like I will not be taking the offer now. Will wait for the "Z" :)

Don't expect it to reach india anytime soon though..id say s4 would be the first to hit the indian shores..i personally am sick of these companies treating india like a third class market with delayed launches..lumia 920, optimus g, nexus 4 and the list goes on :(

Don't expect it to reach india anytime soon though..id say s4 would be the first to hit the indian shores..i personally am sick of these companies treating india like a third class market with delayed launches..lumia 920, optimus g, nexus 4 and the list goes on :(

I'm not holding my breath for it. Will wait a while for the prices to stabilize before getting it.

P.S: I just saw the specs again and it has a freaking 5" screen!! I mean are they trying to make sure no one should use a phone again with one hand?

Back