(Urgent) Moving to Canada on PR Visa and applying in colleges later?

So I have a friend who is planning to go to Canada for Masters program. The problem comes in her Bachelor's degree as she has 12-13 backlogs.
After thinking of applying to Colleges/Universities from here and then getting a student visa she just asked me about another option.

What if she gets a PR Visa and moves to Canada and then applies to Colleges from there? Is it advisable?
Btw, her parents are no more and she only has so much of savings that she can do a Master's abroad. Also, it has been 5 years since she graduated and has been unemployed since then because of her parent's health.

She is from IT field and is planning to do MSc in Data Analytics or Cloud Computing.

Also open to other justifiable options

I will talk about pr visa as I have done some research myself
What is her exact qualification?
If only bachelor degree, then she will need a good ielts score, a minimum of 8 in learning, and 7 or more in other 3 ie reading, speaking and writing

And to get a sure shot approval for canada, u need a minimum 451 points

Though u can still make it even if u have 410 or anything above 400, but if manage to get above 450 then it's 100% sure that u will get or visa

Now these things also depend on which state or city one is applying for

She did check it and told me a few days ago and has more then 410 as far as I can remember but can't say if it's more than 450 or not.
But that is after showing fake job experience.

She did check it and told me a few days ago and has more then 410 as far as I can remember but can't say if it's more than 450 or not.
But that is after showing fake job experience.
I wouldn't do that. The process is multi level and your friend will get picked up, if they sense something fishy.

She has already made her mind and to be honest she has no other better option left except marrying which she can't do as she has to support her sister now. At least her Uncles and aunts are being supportive and taking precautions so she can safely reach and study there.

Back