(Urgent )Planning to buy panasonic DMC fz150.

Hi guys i have decided my mind on buying feature rich panasonic DMC fz150 .

However i would like to know best shop to buy it from .
Flipcart is selling it at whopping 24500 and a local dealer is giving it @23499.00.(Both giving same free goodies) .
I prefer COD or face to face dealing.

Suggest me good source where i can get this more cheaper than above mentioned.

Hi guys i have decided my mind on buying feature rich panasonic DMC fz150 .

However i would like to know best shop to buy it from .
Flipcart is selling it at whopping 24500 and a local dealer is giving it @23499.00.(Both giving same free goodies) .
I prefer COD or face to face dealing.

Suggest me good source where i can get this more cheaper than above mentioned.

u can try at fort (bora bazar) , there are no. of camera shops , u might get cheap deal there.

Panasonic Lumix Fz 150 Or any other camera?

I have done some market research on cameras available in 20k-24k range and i have got this beast .This is feature rich and one of my freind is already having older version of lumix . He is suggesting me to go with this. however many of my friends are suggesting me to go with SLR and nikon,canon brands.I m mainly into micro and product photography.I like the camera to be feature rich and should be able to capture best moments in my life tooPlease help to come out of the dilemma.

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

I m getting this @ 22300 from zoomin.com even though flipcart selling it @ 24500.

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

One of the main reason for buying this is .
Some people says if you want to learn photography better first go with bridged cameras and once you are comfortable (which may take 1 to 2 years ) go for SLR.
In below forum people are praising fz 150 over
Canon SX40 hs
sonyhx200v
nikon p510
panasonic fz150
canon sx240hs
Canon SX40 hs vs sonyhx200v vs nikon p510 vs panasonic fz150 vs canon sx240hs - Digit Technology Discussion Forum
Please suggest

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

One more thing i m also into making video tutorial so camera with good video capabilities is added advantage.

Back