Budget Above 25K URGENT! S7 at 36k or S7 edge at 38.8k ?

getting the prices for S7 and S7 edge. which one to get ? Also included is damage protection insurance.

Since im already getting damage protection the fragile S7 edge screen issue is no problem.

Only issue im thinking is that s7 edge screen is not user friendly and ppl always accidently touch edges. also not easy to hold.

S7 is perfect size but battery 600 mh lower than s7edge.

Price difference barely 3k, which to get by sunday eve/monday morning.

thats note 7, samsung is launching the refurb note7 under note7r banner soon.
I remember seeing something on reddit. Some google search only gave me this. Plus i think someone in India too had an exploding phone in his office. He had circulated the office cctv on reddit too. don't remember which phone (S7 edge or note 7) it was though.

http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/these-exploding-galaxy-s7-edge-photos-are-terrifying
http://nbc4i.com/2017/02/26/man-says-samsung-galaxy-s7-edge-exploded-while-charging/

Doesn't S7 Edge have much better battery life than the S7. Or was it the case with S6.
yes s7 edge does have a 20% bigger battery but it also has a lil bigger screen. btw i also checked two s7 edge in a store and both had bigg ghost pixel issues. they both looked pretty new too. since they are kept in the charge screen all day i could see the ghost charging in the centre on them. does samsung warranty cover this ghost pixel issue ? my samsung amoled also has the same issue of ghost pixels where i always see the top status bar and keyboard ghost on every app i use..

Last edited:
I sold my Pre-ordered S7 Edge for Oneplus 3T. It started of with it being smooth and lag free, but after couple of months it started lagging and stuttering. Even though the camera and screen quality was unmatched, the lag and stuttering made me regret it every single day.

Last edited:
So what's the status on the order ?
there is some technical error due to which i could not order using my hdfc credit or debit both. i have called samsung support many times but they could not resolve it and issue is escalated. i'm expecting a written reply within 48 hours as told by them.
upload_2017-5-11_17-49-25.png

My CC would not work for some online purchases suddenly - turns out they want repeat-KYC docs sent to them by post for updating only then they will re-enable my card. Apparently this is going to be a bi-annual thing now.

still no response from samsung. seriously tempted now to get the iphone 7 at 38.5k. will wait till afternoon tomoro. only thing worried about is the space. my current 32 gb phone has 25gb avail outta which 9 gb free but with i7 im sure im gonna keep way more apps and shoot more videos.

Not interested in the Pixel?

Good deal on Flipkart
naah, looks ugly and has limited space like iphone and im a big fan of that heart rate sensor inbuilt. i think not having enough space is not something i can compromise as i take lotta pics and will add even more aps on a new phone that can handle them. going for a silver s7 only today. the s7 beats the pixel for my usage.

Last edited:
Back