Audio [URGENT]Sennheiser CX 200 IEM VS Lift Audio Groove Noise Isolating In-Ear And Others

Hi All Can u please tell Me whether These deals are good or fake? i am too confuzed about amazon and amazon Marketplace

1.Sennheiser CX 200 In Ear Canal Ear bud

Amazon.com: Sennheiser CX 200 In Ear Canal Ear bud: Electronics

2.Lift Audio Groove Series Noise Isolating In-Ear-Headphones (Red) (are These good? I Mean as IEMs?)

Amazon.com: Lift Audio Groove Series Noise Isolating In-Ear-Headphones: Electronics

3. also Is Sennheiser CX 200 Better than JVC air cushion?

Amazon.com: JVC HAFX66R Air Cushion Headphones (Red): Electronics

or Meelec M9?

Amazon.com: MEElectronics M9-SL Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating In-Ear Headphones (Silver): Electronics

Need ur help Urgently.My sis is now In Texas...So as Soon As i Get ur Suggestion...I Can Mail her to buy it

Last but not the Least Is It anything Better than Senn HD201 At its Price?

TIA

Re: [URGENT]Sennheiser CX 200 IEM VS Lift Audio Groove Noise Isolating In-Ear And Ot

Haven't tried any of the mentioned IEMs so can't really say which one is better etc. Going by the reviews almost all of them seem to be decent entry level IEMs.. Nothing extra ordinary . Also all the links above look like genuine products as they are shipped by Amazon itself and not 3rd party sellers.

If you could tell us your budget for the IEM we could suggest some other alternatives maybe.Something like Nuforce NE6 etc.

A budget upgrade for the HD-201 user would be a JVC RX700 .Available on Amazon. Sounds lot better than the 201. :)

Re: [URGENT]Sennheiser CX 200 IEM VS Lift Audio Groove Noise Isolating In-Ear And Ot

FaH33m said:
Haven't tried any of the mentioned IEMs so can't really say which one is better etc. Going by the reviews almost all of them seem to be decent entry level IEMs.. Nothing extra ordinary . Also all the links above look like genuine products as they are shipped by Amazon itself and not 3rd party sellers.

If you could tell us your budget for the IEM we could suggest some other alternatives maybe.Something like Nuforce NE6 etc.

A budget upgrade for the HD-201 user would be a JVC RX700 .Available on Amazon. Sounds lot better than the 201. :)
My Budget Is $22 Max For The IEMs (Sorry But I Dont earn till Now)

For the Headphones i wanted to know If there Is anything Better in the Price Range Of senn HD 201s

PS. I am Sticking to sandisk sansa clip plus 8 Gb as My Mp3 player...is It okay?

Hmmm you should get a Soundmagic PL-21 for that budget .Can vouch for its performance ,rest don't have much idea.

Clip+ should be good enough for most entry level IEMs. :)

Okay SM-21s Then...Are they comfy Enough?

GuruGulabKhatri said:
For the Headphones i wanted to know If there Is anything Better in the Price Range Of senn HD 201s

?
Please Advise

I liked the Koss Porta pros. The KSC75 have the same drivers and sound similar for about 1400. From memory they were better than the HD201.

Back