Urgent : Which cheap CDMA feature phone ?.

Hi guys,
I urgently need a CDMA feature phone which has good battery life because I talk a lot daily, 30-40 calls daily. Also it should be able to hold a minimum of 1000 contact numbers, more would be even better. I do not care about looks or features, my primary purpose is calling so I need very good call clarity and signal quality because sometimes am in far off sites.

I know this is no exciting thread but I urgently need this phone and I got no knowledge of features phones at all. Does 3G phone also aid in getting better call quality, am not sure but I read somewhere I guess that with 2G , if you also have 3G , it not only has good internet facility but also good network coverage and call quality, true ?.

My budget is Rs 3000 , thanks.

Kindly share your thoughts and recommendations, need to buy it ASAP. Also if you know any online sources with COD facility, do link me but I guess they will take a long time to deliver.

Thanks for your time.

First of all having 2G or 3G has no improvements on the coverage as such,I use Vodafone 3G and the signal bar is always 3-4 whereas with 2G its all 5 bars.So there is no coverage benefit as such
Now coming to your CDMA mobile,there are a couple of handsets that you can get within your range
- Micromax C-190
- Samsung Mpower Muzic F219
- Samsung Hero

Personally,I would go with any Samsung(CDMA) phone because the battery life is almost three times that of a smartphone
The Samsung Mpower F219 will suit your needs

Back