Urgently need adsl router for bsnl broadband.

Reddevil7

Disciple
Hi everyone,need your help buying a new wifi router for my home.I'll be using a 8mbps bsnl connection with max 5 to 8 devices connected at the same time,also i live in a three storey building so ill place the router in middle of the house.The house is around 50 to 60 meters wide so if i place the router in the middle the range i need would be around 30 mts .There is no wifi interference from neighbours as i have no one living nearby,also i dont use my microwave oven much so i think the walls of the house are the only major interference for me.I need a router that can provide strong signal around the house.please suggest a good router for my use also what features should i look for if i can't find the exact model? Will a 300n router do?

I guess you would be better of with a Modem + powerful router combination instead on single device solution.

I was in the same boat like you are in.I opted for a tp-link adsl2 modem and tenda fh330.it has four 5 dbi antennas plus 300m2 coverage.i live in a house with thick concrete walls but it works like a charm.just place it in the middle of the house.and btw i am also using bsnl 8 mbps connection.

Back