Windows Usability issues turning from Windows 7/XP to 10 (PRO). Need Mental help

Thanks a lot, the ugprade from 7 to 10 works fine but lack of performance.

New Windows 10 install, steals all USABILITY ..

Better to stick with Windows 7, till Microsoft annoucnes dead of OS and we are forced to use ANDROID BY GOOGLE..

(AMERICANS RULES the WORLD AGAIN).. !!!!

Didn't read all but switched from XP to win 10 without too much hassle :)

Lots to learn but i'm taking my time.

So strange that windows just doesn't have this concept of screen on time[DOUBLEPOST=1521030562][/DOUBLEPOST]
Better to stick with Windows 7, till Microsoft annoucnes dead of OS and we are forced to use ANDROID BY GOOGLE..
hah never. I was so happy to get back to windows after android.

This con of mobile os with its limitations on a mobile cpu with its limitations in a laptop form factor ? What a joke.

Give me an honest to goodness desktop os any day

YOu are a smart person, since [I am non-androider all technically. ]
I wonder since, If ever read Microsoft WINDOWS based PCS had SOT based on hardware inbuilt. (they had few commands shutdown on desktop/auto-hibernate etc.)
(I know android is full of same, even do XDA people speak about SOT and stuff). but never read about windows OS.
(it was different architecture.. most people connect laptops to a POWER SOURCE while using, unlike smartphone/cell/MOBILE USERS (AS NAME SAYS MOBILE)
What I know is about events/logs which dont actually capture your details about SOT in logs like your video card or processor or ram or network in details which we call SOT IN ANDROID ? (specially 10), if does to share pelase.

But there is auto-turn of screen/hibernate, can you terminate a difference between both so we can be anxious to clear our age old hatred and adopt #google..

thanks.,

SOTs on laptops were never heard. Its only for mobile phones to prevent from heavy battery drain. It aint proper to compare a mobile phone with a laptop even though both are portable devices.
Else people will even try to calculate SOTs for calculators and thermometers as well.

Back