FS: Tablet Used Nexus 7 - 32 GB Wifi model

Status
Not open for further replies.

humans

Disciple
Product Name: Nexus 7 - 32 GB (WiFi only)
Price: Rs 11000
Time of Purchase: April 2013, from U.S
Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Not sure. But if there is any problem with its functionality/touch/ports/charging/etc. return it to me for full refund without any question within 48 hrs of receiving the product.
Reason for Sale: lying unused
RMA/Servicing history: NIL
Purchase Invoice Available: No
Product Condition: 7.5/10 (Because of 2 dings and one very very minor invisible hairline scratch). I'm not even sure if the scratch is on screen or on the screen protector installed on it, but just want to describe what I can see with my own eyes.
Accessories Included: Tablet, OEM charger and cable.
Product Location: Delhi, NCR
Preferred Courier: Prefer local deal
Shipping Charges: on buyer (Buyer's Risk)
Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer

t1.jpg t2.jpg t3.jpg t4.jpg t5.jpg t6.jpg t7.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1375764240][/DOUBLEPOST][DOUBLEPOST=1375775728][/DOUBLEPOST][DOUBLEPOST=1375775764][/DOUBLEPOST]

Last edited:
Received half payment from gREen. Shipped the tablet through BlueDart, couriered him the tracking number. He will transfer the rest half of payment once he received the tablet.

Received half payment from gREen. Shipped the tablet through BlueDart, couriered PM'ed him the tracking number. He will transfer the rest half of payment once he received the tablet.
he he.
will pay once i receive the package
thanks for the understanding.

Received the remaining payment from gREen and left the feedback.

Mods please close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back