Budget 20-25K Used OnePlus 3T for 20k

Spigen has some really good cases for oneplus 5/5t.

As for HD video they did released an update but there is only one problem with it that you have to send your phone to oneplus to get it updated to play HD Videos on Netflix and Amazon prime. As per oneplus there is some security process is involved to update it which can be done thru authenticated system.

Spigen has only one case for the One Plus 5T and lookswise it's horrible to begin with and not compatible with official tempered glass etc The pics you see in description page are misguiding, the actual product is ugly. I have made similar mistakes in the past where I ordered some cases by looking at the pics from Amazon, I was interested in an Otterbox at first after looking at the Otterbox cases for the previous One Plus models, but for some reason they didn't release it for the 5T version. From next time, I will buy a phone depending on what accessories I can choose

Last edited:
You can get a much better pinpack smartphone in the price of 20k INR. Why are you taking a risk of buying a used smarphone where there is no warranty. 20k is an amount which has worth and I advise you to buy a new phone for you. Best of luck!

You can get a much better pinpack smartphone in the price of 20k INR. Why are you taking a risk of buying a used smarphone where there is no warranty. 20k is an amount which has worth and I advise you to buy a new phone for you. Best of luck!
You are replaying to a thread which was created almost a year back. Always check the OP date.

Back