Using Borderlinx

i guess not more than 2k
how much is the shipping and customs cost coming to? i may club a product for myself with yours.
[DOUBLEPOST=1470243527][/DOUBLEPOST]i guess not more than 2k.use their shipping cost calculator
how much is the shipping and customs cost coming to? i may club a product for myself with yours.
[DOUBLEPOST=1470243578][/DOUBLEPOST]http://www.borderlinx.com/en/shipping-cost-calculator
here use this @Kilroyquasar

cant find the product I want on newegg, and nor on bestbuy, tigerdirect, amazon. will have to look for other sources.

is borderlinx reliable?
their calculator is not showing the taxes applicable.
yeah
i have used it 4-5 times to buy phones and tablets
the prices vary by 1k-2k not more than that
2 months back i ordered a t-mobile iphone 6s for 130usd
borderlinx charged another 55 or 60 usd and done
that was it
the final price was below 200 usd

found out I was using the wrong name all this while! :facepalm:
finally found it on bestbuy

wrong I was, again!
Its different from what I want.
want an NVidia shield k1 LTE tablet. but cant find it any online store. looks like will have to ask someone to carry it for me if/when coming from there.

yeah
i have used it 4-5 times to buy phones and tablets
the prices vary by 1k-2k not more than that
2 months back i ordered a t-mobile iphone 6s for 130usd
borderlinx charged another 55 or 60 usd and done
that was it
the final price was below 200 usd
What kind of iphone 6s would cost that low? Unlocked goes for 500-600.

It was a contract phone
Costs 0 usd for 16gb model( you have to pay some 50 usd although) and 30usd per month
That is still 80$ for a month and my understanding is contract phones requires someone to produce Social Security Number etc. So you cannot use it in India unless it is unlocked and you cannot unlock unless you pay a fee which is pretty high, unless of course is reported missing or something.

It
That is still 80$ for a month and my understanding is contract phones requires someone to produce Social Security Number etc. So you cannot use it in India unless it is unlocked and you cannot unlock unless you pay a fee which is pretty high, unless of course is reported missing or something.
It is working fine
And it's $80 for first month and then 30usd later on
And I got the phone jailbreak
It's working fine

Back