V-Xpress shipping delay

zapout

Disciple
I've purchased nzxt gamma cabinet from prime abgb on 2-july but still after 10 days, i haven't received the cabinet(Mumbai to Delhi)
when I call the courier company 1st time they told me the product will reach to you on 10-12 july
and 2nd time i called him he told me "Abhi kuch pata Nahi Lag Raha Hai"
now the courier company v express doesn't respond to my calls, they are just ignoring me.:mad:
their phone no. are either dead, not reachable or busy

prime abgb told me that they will contact v express courier & will mail or call me, but they doing nothing either.:(
I am so frustrated:bomb:

help me guys what should I do??:(

Your title says -Prime Abgb delay but actually it should be V Xpress Courier delay

You have clearly mentioned that Prime Abgb has already shipped it but V Xpress is delaying it..

oh sorry about the title:ashamed:
yes v express delaying the courier
but they both not helping and responding to my calls:mad:

I have had a similar incident with Prime before. I had my TRU120E Black ordered through them last year and they shipped it through some unknown consignment service and after numerous calls to prime and few contact numbers of the service, I managed to track the shipment. The shop was inside some sort of an abandoned building inside a slum of the city. As soon as I received the shipment, I gave a call to Meenal and gave her a good bashing - not that she deserved it but at least she should have that passed on to her peers and higher ups, should such occasions be avoided in the future. Alas, I can see that nothing has changed yet. :(

Although buying the goods in person is a good experience.

ashvarybabul said:
What is abgb :S
IINM GB stands for Gulbir Bhatia, the owner of the shop. Knows not what AB stands for though. :p

rocky_pratik said:
Your title says -Prime Abgb delay but actually it should be V Xpress Courier delay

You have clearly mentioned that Prime Abgb has already shipped it but V Xpress is delaying it..
... but the Seller select Courier so it's primeabgb's duty to help buyer tracking the product/shipment.

when i was making the payment the "service provider" option available were Aramax, DTDC, Oxford Express but they shipped through f@#$ v-express:mad:

i called the guy at v-express 5-10 times today, he said, I'll receive it today, but now i called him again and now he saying they can't send it today as "5 se 11 ke bich entry band ho jaati hai" wtf:bomb:
hope I'll receive it tomorrow:frusty:

What was the ETA provided by Prime ABGB? But i don't think a company which makes thousands of sales per day and is looking to shift their business online - should rely on a courier service like v - xpress. Didn't expect this from Prime

raja_mastana said:
What was the ETA provided by Prime ABGB?
3-4 days
see the pic in my 1st post, assured delivery date is 6 july
but still, i haven't received it yet!!

I'm not going to buy from prime again:mad:

Back