FS: Others Various accessories for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

starlord

Disciple
Hello i am selling some of my items all are working perfectly comes with box and all accessories

1) New TP link Bluetooth receiver sealed open - This is the new Tp link Bluetooth receiver purchased from amazon never used purchased for converting my bookshelf to Bluetooth compatible ones but drop the idea item was never used but opened the seal to check content purchased in October 2018 from amazon so this is in warranty

Price - 1250 shipped

2) Anker powerport Speed 5 ports desktop charger - This is the excellent desktop charger it charges all the mobiles & tablets at excellent speed very nice and reliable you can check the reviews on anker or amazon.com

Price- Sold

3) Anker Powercore 20000 speed powerbank - This is the best power bank i have ever used charges the device at excellent speed comes with box and all accessories body has some marks on it will share the close up pictures it to the interested person

Price- 2500 shipped

WhatsApp Image 2018-12-04 at 1.30.48 PM.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2018-12-04 at 1.30.47 PM(1).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2018-12-04 at 1.30.47 PM(2).jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back